|5| Happy Ending We Originally Wanted

Depuis le début

"I am too. I still remember when she told me she wanted to model and have her own clothing line." I think we were around 14 or 15 years old when I first told him.

"The clothing line is in the works. I'm going to start it here and then there will be stores all along the coast then it will move to other cities." 

"You're like super woman, I swear." Ty added while smiling at me.

"Anything that makes me money and helps me take care of you two I'm willing to do." I responded being completely honest. They were the reason that I kept going every day. 

"I want dessert!" Ty suddenly exclaimed while Tae groaned.

"How can you eat so much? I feel like I'm going to pop." Tae looked like the itis was already setting in with her.

"Get what you want Taina, my treat." Steph said while handing me a dessert menu. I looked at him as if he was crazy.

"I literally ate enough food for like three people and will have to spend an extra hour in the gym tomorrow at the hotel and you're handing me the dessert menu?" I asked him and all he could do was laugh.

"We'll share it, they have that molten chocolate brownie sundae you like. Is that still your favorite?" Steph smirked and knew he had me sold. I could never say no to my favorite dessert.

"Ehh, fine." I finally gave in and realized that there was no turning back.

Once our waiter brought it for us, it was literally as big as a newborn baby. Their name Southern Blues truly fits them. When you went down south, they always gave you enough food to feed an army. 

"It did not look this big in the picture, good lord." I said and they all laughed at me. That didn't stop me from stuffing my spoon in my mouth either. 

------

Once we were back at the hotel, it was well past 12 am and the girls were worn out from the entire day (especially running up my bill) so they went straight to sleep. Steph made sure that we got in okay and we were now sitting on the balcony that was connected to my bedroom. That way if the girls were to wake up they wouldn't hear us. I didn't want them knowing just yet, especially what our mothers did. They already tend to ask about my mother and I tend to always dodge the question. Considering their personalities and how protective we are over each other, they would not be happy if I told them what grandma Tierra did. 

"You ready to talk Baby T?" Steph asked me while looking over towards me.

"Where do I even start?" I muttered while trying not to get upset. I knew that it was going to take a lot for me to get over it and Ashton mentioned to me recently that I should go see her therapist. Ashton had some relationship issues and it ended up being really good for her. I might take her up on that offer. I don't want to feel this way forever. 

"From the beginning. When you first found out." Steph replied while coming to sit directly next to me.

"It was right before high school graduation. I took a pregnancy test at home and thought I threw it away. I guess I was in a rush to get to you and left it on the bathroom counter. Taedra had her own apartment, so it was obvious it was mine. I was on my way to tell you when my mom came home and found it. She was pissed obviously. She already knew you were the father and then she called Sonya and told me not to move out of her sight. That's when shit really hit the fan. They didn't even give me a chance to say what I wanted to do. My mom said get an abortion or put it up for adoption and I didn't want to do that."

I sighed deeply before I continued. 

"That's when Sonya told my mother that she wanted me to break up with you so I didn't hurt your future. Even though no one gave a flying fuck about mine. I was told to stay far away from you and to never tell you. So after I broke up with you which was literally the hardest thing I have ever had to do except child birth I packed up my room and got in my car and left. I remember having to pull onto the side of the road since I couldn't see because I was crying so hard. I knew that I hurt you, I still remember the look on your face and I knew that I couldn't fix it."