Chapter 1

Levi's POV :

*flashback*

"I want you to enter Shiganshina High."
"But that school is only for—"
"Are you trying to disobey my orders?"
"Sorry dad. I understand."
"That's good"

*end of flashback*

Hi! I'm Levi Ackerman and I'm the son of the famous businessman Kenny Ackerman. Well, I don't think it's a great time to talk about by own life because you brats won't want to stay at my house for any single mili-seconds. As usual, we have something called 'family rules' and I'm gonna list them all out :

1. No emotions are allowed
2. Respect the grownups
3. Every single decision is decided by my father
4. Straight 'A's for everything
5. No romance is allowed in his household before university graduation
6. No friends

See?! So that's why you will never stay here because every single one of you don't have the permission to stay here. I'm quite a nerd if you ask me but I have no intention for letting anyone know that......

I'm an omega.

Now, my dad needs me to study in Shiganshina High and I really don't wanna transfer school because I already have friends in this Underground school and they're Isabel and Farlan. I truly don't want to break this relationship cuz they're the only friends I met in this lonely life. Saying goodbye to them is too hurtful for me! Doesn't he understand my feelings? Also, I'm an omega . I can't study in an alpha school full of bullies or some shit like that. Perhaps he wants me to hide my identity? How? People there are extroverted and I'm the opposite. How can I do all this in a blow?

Before I transfer to Shiganshina High, I was a loner in the previous high school. People kept calling me a nerd and shorty and I don't know what it means, they're too rude! Even teachers sometimes called me the nickname: Midget Spinner. "Hey midget spinner, help me to do something!" "Short stack where do you think you're going~" "Ha! Rich boy lying on the ground with filth! Hahaha!!!!"

Everyone laughed at me.

I needa change myself.

I can't be a coward anymore.

So that's why......

I will pretend that I'm an alpha, and show my strength.

After that, the nerdy me didn't exist ever again.

*flashback*

"Hey shorty I need money for breakfast! Lemme some!" The higher male commanded but I just stood there crossing my arms and spat "No"

"What did you say?" He questioned.
"I said no and I'm going to school so move your ass out."
"What. Did. You. Just. Say?" He leaned his face near my face and seriously, did he even bath?
"No." I said firmly to the alpha and he looked furious. "Wanna get beaten or whipped?!" The alpha screamed and ran towards me with all his strength.

Don't you dare to lay any filthy hands on me!

I punched the man with my clenching fits and smashed my legs on his face and he fell down before me. I then grabbed his hair and whispered to his ear. "Dare to say that again? Huh??" "I...I... that's IMPOSSIBLE! You're.... You're an... o—"

"Huh???"
"I...I mean..."

Tch, go home and beg for daddy you cunt."

The crowd looked at me with shock and fear, because I just defeated the strongest alpha in the Underground High. But in the crowd of students, someone yelled "Isn't he the weakest omega in this school, Levi Ackerman?"

"Really? But I think he's an alpha ! He's so strong!"
"I remember there's a raven haired school nerd had his heat at school yesterday... Is he Levi?"

Shit.

I'm in heat.

"SILENCE! LEVI ACKERMAN! COME TO THE TEACHER'S OFFICE AT ONCE!" My home room teacher yelled at me as I followed him. Oh shit I'm dead! What if father finds out? I'm in deep shit this time. I thought when I realised myself already at the front door of the staff room.

"Come and take a seat Levi." I sat as he ordered.
"So, do you know you're transferring school?"
"Yea, Shiganshina High......"
"Do you know that this school only accepts alphas?"
"Of course, but there's nothing that I could do....."  I tried my best to hide my fear, like always.

"I approve this but you must do things before you go there. One, meet two friends in this school. Second, be strong enough and prove yourself to the other teachers. Third, never give up."
"But sir, these things are too... hard to know if I achieved it or not—" I questioned him but he cut it off.

"That's what alphas do, am I right?"

Act like an alpha if I need to survive.

"I shall accomplish my mission you've given to me..." I murmured to myself as I thought deep in my heart.  Stupid habits .

"Levi, do you talk like that at home?"
"Y...Yea...."
"The second rule?"
"Yes sir."

If that's what my dad wants.....

A/N : Helllooooooooo ppl I'm back with TONS of idea and I'm gonna have another book about AOT group chat, truth of dare and some kind of SHITS and ppl this book is mature and there will be SMUT since this is an ABO book.

PEACE OUT