Chapter One: Password Of Light

Third Point Of View

The summer air greeted Y/n as s/he breathed in the sweet scent. Carrie would be joining Y/n for a few months which meant some time to be free. College had been hard enough, especially without any breaks. Carrie ran up to Y/n with two ice cream cones. "I got your favorite flavor!" Carrie said and immendiatly Y/n snatched it, consuming the sugary frozen delight. Carrie looked up at the sky with the sun hiding behind white, puffy clouds. Even though it remained hot, Carrie somehow wore a black jacket especially during the hot days. "I had been thinking of going back to an old place." Y/n said. "Look! A snowman!" Carrie interrupted, pointing at a cloud. Y/n laughed at Carrie's easy distractions. "Say, wanna join me?" Y/n asked. Carrie looked at Y/n with a serious expression. "Would I? Would I?" She asked. Y/n didn't know whether to leave or stay. Carrie slowly moved her finger toward Y/n's nose. "Boop!" Carrie then smiled at Y/n which meant a yes. "We'll meet again friend." Y/n waved as Carrie and her/him parted ways.

Down the street, Y/n became lost in thought as s/he tried to recall what happened many years ago. A few murders happened with me being kidnapped by an ink being. I stopped him with a spell from The Illusion Of Living book. Still, how has the studio been? I'm curious! Y/n always had the book nearby as a means of protection. S/he never knew when or how the nightmare could start again. Better safe than sorry. "Oof!" Y/n looked up at a man who didn't look pleased. "Watch it." He said, walking away with his dark brown eyes on Y/n. Y/n knew the man. Her/His history teacher. He wasn't much of a morning person thus why no amount of coffee could help him. Y/n made sure to look ahead before taking another step. S/he wandered down town for a while until s/he decided to head back to her/his dorm room. Upon entering, Carrie had already taken up the entire bottom bunk. Y/n decided to carefully climb up the ladder to the top bunk.

Outside, the moon stood high, looking down at many people in different mindsets. Two eyes watched from the sky from the man in the moon. Y/n opened a book to read for a while until her/his eyes grew too tired to stay open.
The bed began to shake as Y/n tried to stay still. "Y/N! Y/N! Y/N! Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!" A female screamed. Y/n sat up and looked down at a familiar, dark bronzed girl with blond curly hair. She had been shaking the bed to awake the g/n. Y/n came down the ladder to see Carrie in her new clothes. "Onward!" Carrie said. "Let me get dressed first. Do you actually think we go exploring in our PJs?" Y/n said. "Maybe." Carrie answered. She then skipped out the door while Y/n got into her/his c/s clothes. Y/n made sure to pack a few important things into her/his f/c c/s bag. Y/n fixed her/his shoes and headed on down the stairs to meet up with Carrie. Carrie stood by her car, tapping her foot to the tune of a song in her head. Y/n exited the building as Carrie began to call to Y/n to pick up the pace. "I go as fast as I like!" Y/n yelled. Finally, for what felt like forever to Carrie, Y/n got into the car as the two drove back into Y/n's childhood.

"So, what memories do you have?" Carrie asked as she turned to the right. "Well, I know it may sound stupid but-" Carrie stopped Y/n. "Y/n, unless it has a fairytale ending, I am gonna believe it. Now, tell!" Carrie said. Y/n took out the black book and showed it to Carrie. Carrie looked at it for a second but her attention completely had been on the road. "This book supposedly is able to bring a fictional character to life!" Y/n said. "Any takers?" Carrie asked. "Betty Boop for $10.99! Oswald for $12.99! Pop-Eye for $14.99! Obeys the laws of physics barely but you can never be lonely!" Y/n listed each character in a announcer type voice. Carrie and Y/n laughed for a while until Y/n got back onto topic. "And apparently, there's a way to make them poof! Gone! You just need to make a pentagram and say these words when the characters are in the pentagram." Y/n said. "Spoopy!" Carrie said. She sighed as the road seemed to only go on and on forever. Carrie turned on the radio to the news.

"A string of murders has been closely connected to Joey Drew Studios as authorises have discovered more corpses from the recently missing. The bodies have been found with their chests sliced open with the organs removed and some have been found cooked and boiled. The public has theories on this but one woman named Rosalie Franks has come out to report that a man named Sammy Lawrence has been responsible for this. The rituals he used to perform to please his Lord 'Bendy'. But even worse is of the damages of what the ink has done to the studio. The lower levels are closed off to the public because of the environmental dangers. The killer has not been identified as of right now." The report caught Y/n's attention. "Sammy, Sammy Lawrence! I-I-I-I-I, he-he-he worshipped Bendy!" Carrie believed her fellow roommate of the crazy tales s/he spun.

"Joey Drew Studios had been where you were taken hostage right?" Carrie asked.