Chapter 18: Stolen Info

Dan's Pov:
Me and Steampunk were on our first mission or date whatever you want to call it. We had to spy and stalk the new protecters of the town. Who were Dynamite, Septic, and Katana. They each had their own routine which we managed to remember.

Dynamite and Septic take the day routines together while Katana worked alone at night. The plan was pretty simple we would both stalk and spy them until we learned some information. At the moment we were spying on Katana since we already spied on those two sisters.

We learned from them that there were weapons in TNT's house that belonged to me. We just had to learn something from Katana in order to complete this mission but we had to he careful. She's very good at her job since she worked for the Ender Dragon.

We hid in the forest which was dark that not even a animal can be seen. She didn't even think twice about the forest since she thought that people wouldn't be dumb enough to enter through the forest. Well she thought wrong since she mostly focused on the entrance of TNT Town.

We memorized her walking routine, she started at TNT's house, then the other houses, and lastly the entrance of the town. She kept mumbling a awful lot of things that were important such as important dates, weaknesses, and friendships between the Ender Dragon.

The most important thing was about this meeting between the protecters and TNT. We knew we could use this to our advantage and I told Purple Shep to note that down. We both smiled and went to sleep for the next day.

~TIME SKIP TO NEXT DAY~

Just as we suspected, me and Shep saw Katana, Septic, and Dynamite reached TNT's house for a private meeting. "LeT's sNeAk iN hIs bAcKyArD!" Shep whispered to me and I nodded. We both climbed over a fence and didn't made a sound. We the backyard and we needed to find where this meeting takes place.

"OvEr hErE!" Steampunk exclaimed softly. He was in the kitchen window and we both hid under it but we could listen to those protecters easily. "TNT sAiD tHaT hE hId yOuR wEaPoNs iN tHe bAsEmEnT." Shep explained to me. Looks like he is a really good spy after all.

There was a basement door outside which fortunately was unlocked. We sneaked in but the stairs made a lot of squeaking noises. "SeEms lIkE hE hAsN't bEeN hErE iN a lOnG!" Shep stated as he looked around the dusty room. "Here's all the weapons and artifacts that TNT managed to find." I said as I started to pick up a few things.

Shep came over to me with a bag in his hands. I put all the things that we would need in the bag. The bag was full with the needed things and we sneaked back into the backyard. Luckily those protecters were still talking while we climbed over the fence once again.

"See...misson completed while we finished our first date." I said to Shep as I kissed his forehead. He just smiled as we began to run to the entrance.