Chapter 12: I Trust You

Septic's Pov:
My own sister is gonna help Katana with that criminal!? My eyes widen in disbelief, I can't trust Katana with this! 'Is there a problem?' The words above TNT's head asked. "Is this a joke?" I asked calming down a bit.

"Whatever do you mean big sis?" My sister asked me. "It's just that...I can't trust you with Katana yet! Katana hasn't even earn my trust and well as your older sister I won't allow you to do this!" I yelled out. 'Katana will take very good care of her I mean she is the Ender Dragon's ex bodyguard' the words read.

I looked down a bit sad and nervous. "Why are you so afraid of me doing this mission? I've handle bad guys heck I'm even titled as the best cop in town!" My sister asked. She had a point there, her police station was the best around her part of town.

"This criminal...you've never caught him. What if he sneak attacks you and you end up dead? I can't bear for that to happen! I really don't want you to get hurt, Dynamite!" I explained with a faint blush on my face. She noticed this and hugged me.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine! Besides you can crack any case and I'm sure we'll put that criminal in jail with your help!" Dynamite exclaimed as she pulled away from the hug. 'That's actually not a bad idea! If we have the best cop and detective in town, we'll be able to catch that criminal in no time!' The words read.

We looked at TNT with a smile on our faces. 'I have a feeling you'll say yes to that offer. ' the words read. He must be a mind reader cause I nodded my head. "I'll be able to be with my little sister and that's what matters." I said and hugged her.

I pulled away since she was about to leave so she can start her job. Once TNT left first, I grabbed my sister's arm quick. "Promise me, you'll take care of yourself and you won't end up like our family?" I asked her.

"I promise" she replied and I smiled to that. I let her go and off she went to start her mission. Hopefully that criminal won't do the same thing to her like he did with our family.