Chapter 5: A New Citizen

Pink Sheep's Pov:
It's been a few days since we told a girl that she could watch over TNT Town. Today, she told us that she finally would come. Both me and TNT were waiting at the entrance of the town.

'Do you think this plan will work?' The words above TNT's head read. "Of course it will, my Ex-Wife told me she was a great guard!" I responded. Finally after two hours of waiting, The Ender Dragon finally came with her guard.

"Hello boys. I would both like you to meet Katana Kira." She said pointing to a girl with black and red eyes. Her clothes were mostly black and red. "Nice to meet you fam!" I said. Katana didn't respond.

'Strict and emotionless I see' the words read above TNT's head. The Ender Dragon nodded.' "You must be the owner of this town..." Katana said to TNT in a low voice. 'I guess you can say that' the words read.

"I promise to keep your town safe from that dreaded criminal.." Katana said and entered TNT Town. The Ender Dragon left and then me and TNT followed after Katana. "What will you use to protect our town?" I asked to Katana.

She just pulled out a gun. "I'll use this, got it? Now let me work" she said putting her gun back in her pocket. Both me and TNT stared at each other in a bit of nervousness. "We didn't have much of choice TNT and you know that" I said to him.

He just nodded and went back to his house. I went back as well only to be surprised by Crystal Sheep. "Are you sure this is safe, Pink Sheep?" She asked looking over to Katana who was walking around the town with a gun in her hands.

"Don't worry, she'll make TNT Town more safe from you know" I explained. "Alright I'm going to plant flowers again" she said. I could see her expression she wasn't happy. Her expression was the opposite of happy.