Chapter 9: I'll Keep My Eye On You

Katana's Pov:
A few days have passed since I saw Dan. I reported all his behaviors to TNT and as always he was pleased with the work I did. Now, I see him and Purple Shep together like always.

What are they a couple? Doesn't matter but Dan does seem overprotective of him. I was walking around TNT Town with my guns out making sure there was no threat around here.

I saw Purple Shep come out of the forest and I walked right up to him. "What are you doing in the forest?" I asked very strictly. "Um..Uh...you see Dan wanted me to get something from there and well I agree to!" He said.

I could see him sweating a little and I was getting even more curious. "What was the thing he wanted you to get?" I asked while putting my guns away. "It was a rare flower and well I couldn't find it so I came back!" He said.

"Alright just don't go back there. That criminal could be there." I said taking my guns out. He nodded slowly and ran back to his house. Better report this to TNT.

TNT's Pov:
I was at my house looking through every little detail of both Failboat's and Dan's profile information. That is until someone knocked on the door and came in. 'Hello Katana. What is it that you need?' The words asked while I put the papers away.

"I met up with Purple Shep but he acting strangely..." she said and continued on with the story. Why Shep? I already got my hands tied with Dan! 'Alright well, make sure you take precautions just in case they're planning something.' The words above my head read.

She just nodded but before she opened the door I stopped her. 'Don't you think you're going too far with finding Failboat?' The words asked. "No, I'll keep my eye on both Purple Shep and Dan. I will catch that criminal even if I have to kill him." She said and then left.