Chapter 16: SteamPunk

Fail-Dan's Pov:
Of course, Purple Shep would have to change almost everything about him completely. His outift, his personality, and his own identity. So far, he is telling the truth and isn't showing any indications of lying. I waited outside my bedroom door since my partner was trying on new clothes.

"OkAy yOu cAn cOmE iN nOw!" I heard him say. I unlocked the door and saw Shep looking in the mirror at his new outfit. "So what do you think?" I asked putting my hands on his shoulders. "I...lOvE iT!" He exclaimed hugging me. I blushed since I'm not very used to this "affection".

"Glad to hear it but now we have to talk about more important things." I said seriously. He sat on my bed while I sat in my chair. "LiKe wHaT?" He asked. "For example since you're my partner in crime or boyfriend, how will you help me?" I questioned him.

These questions are very important when you have a sidekick to help you with your crimes. "WeLl...I'm vErY gOoD wItH dIsTrAcTiOnS!" He said still thinking. "Why am I not surprised?" I asked to myself. "I'm gOoD wItH tAkInG sTuFf." He added. I thought for a minute or two.

"The distractions can be helpful and useful but what do you mean about the last part of stealing?" I asked a bit confused. "WeLl...sOmEtImEs I sTeAl sTuFf bUt nO oNe qUeStIoNs mE oR I nEvEr gEt cAuGht." Shep explained more in detail.

"H-how could you possibly explain that?" I asked a bit surprised. "I mAy nOt bE tHe bRigHtEsT bUt bEiNg a cRiMiNaL iS jUsT eAsY fOr mE!" He exclaimed. "Alright, I guess since everyone thinks you're so innocent and nice, you can't possibly be a criminal!" I said.

He smiled and I thought about something else. "I know what you're weapons will be now." I said going to my closet. "Huh? WeApOnS?" He asked. I pulled out a box from my closet. "Well yes! As a criminal, you'll need a few tools!" I exclaimed.

"I'll be a murderer while you'll be robber. I have knives and I'll use anything that can be consider a murderous tool." I explained, digging through the box. Shep just looked at me as I searched for something. "Here you go!" I said handing him a few things.

"WhAt aRe tHeSe?" He asked looking over the weapons I gave him. "Smoke bombs so when you're robbing, no one can see you. Guns...well in case something goes wrong." I explained. "By tHe wAy, dOn'T cAlL mE PuRpLe ShEp. CaLl mE, StEaMpUnK." He said.

"Alright Steampunk, you now have to show me how to love you. After all, you are my partner in crime or boyfriend." I said while smirking.