Chapter 14: Partners In Crime

Failboat's Pov:
What did he just say? Did he say he want to join me and my life of crime? "You what?" I asked looking at him with my eyes widen. "LeT mE bE yOuR pArTnEr iN cRiMe!" He said once again.

This seemed so unbelievable....he's lying right? He can't since he's so stupid, he probably doesn't know what a lie is! Or am I just not accepting what he saying. Shit, this is all so confusing! I was in complete distress and I was showing it.

I was now sitting down on the floor while grasping my mask. I guess he noticed since he hugged so I could calm down and I did. For once, I did something I didn't expect at all. I kissed his forehead to know I was calm.

"Why do you want to be my partner in crime?" I asked him while getting up. I could see a dark blush appear on his face. "WeLl...I feEl cOmFoRtAbLe aRoUnD yOu..aNd..I lOvE yOu..." he said but he whispered the last part.

I couldn't hear it which bothered me a lot after all he did say he was comfortable around me. "What was that last part?" I asked being a bit more serious. I also put my hands on his shoulder to make sure he wouldn't do anything funny.

"I-I lOvE yOu..." he finally said after a few minutes of silence. I blushed from that statement of affection or something. "Um...really? But...I don't know how to love anyone really!" I exclaimed.

"I cOuLd tEaCh yOu and yOu cAn tEaCh mE hOw tO bE a cRiMiNaL!" He exclaimed while grabbing both of my hands. I smirked at the idea, I could finally have someone to teach how to "Love" and I can have someone to do crimes with me.

"Alright, I accept your plan and your confession...we just need a new name for you as well as new outfit." I said bringing him upstairs to my room. "WhY?" He asked. "Well, first lesson as a criminal, you need a disguise." I responded. He just smiled which made me smirk.

[A/N: Now I have to think of names and designs...Yay :'D]