Chapter 2: They Don't Know

[A/N: Art belongs to Psycho_Shep]
??? Pov:
I wake up to the sun's bright rays. I did the same morning routine like everyone else. I then packed my things and headed to my car. I pit my suitcase in the trunk and then I start my car up.

I have a long journey ahead of me. I'm going back to my home. I moved somewhere else a few months ago because reasons. I'm so glad I did. I didn't want to deal with the pathetic people of my home.

Especially my roommate, he was the most annoyest person ever. My friends were annoying but not as annoying as him! Ugh, why did I decide to go back to my home? No one understands me.

No one knows the real reason why I'm filled with madness.

~FlashBack~
I had sister that no one knew about. She was a great big sister to me and she cared about me a lot. I didn't want to lose that is until she got murdered by someone who lived near me.

I saw his shadow for a bit and then the person left which left me with my lifeless sister. I was so sad and mad at the same time. After her funeral, no one know who murdered her and they didn't want to investigate.

Expect me...I wanted to have revenge on that person.

~End Of FlashBack~

I'm never going to forgive that person for what they did. They deserve to suffer. Just like they did to me. Left me to see my sister's dead body. That is enough torture to me and know I'm going to find that person.

I don't care if I have to hurt someone in order to find out who murdered my sister. Look at me, I already graduated college and my grief over my sister...is just way to much for me to get over with.

Well, that's how me, Failboat...became a criminal.