Chapter 1: Mixed Emotions

??? Pov:
Emotions...How can you describe that? They're moods that can express you. There's happiness, sadness, anger, and much more. But...Have you ever heard of "Mixed Emotions"?

Mixed Emotions are basically you feeling different moods at the same time. That criminal has had only one emotion probably. That emotion is probably...Madness. I mean the guy tried to kill my friends and the people I worked for.

He stole a lot of stuff from the citizens of TNT town. Most of the stuff was dangerous like swords, guns, and poisons. He even killed some of my subscribers that I know in real life. I hated him so much for that. How could I ever forgive him for that?

I'm so glad he's gone. He left TNT town for unknown reasons but I think he left so the police won't catch him. Although I miss his presence which is weird because why would I miss a criminal? I mean, he wasn't always a criminal.

Back then, he was kind person. A person who liked helping others and care about others. He was my best friend that is until something happened to him. He lost his mind and became a criminal.

I don't know what caused him to lose his mind. Nothing in TNT town ever made him lose his mind. All his friends were so nice to him. I don't know about me though.

I hated him when he completely lost his mind and turned into a criminal but at the same time I feel something else. An emotion I never felt before but why would I feel towards him?

What's special about a criminal to feel this emotion? I hated him but at the same time I have feelings for him? What am I feeling and why especially towards him. He made everyone suffer but maybe he didn't mean to.

Maybe...Uncle Failboat didn't mean any of this suffering to happen and maybe....

He didn't want to become a criminal in the first place.