Chapter 7: Putting The Pieces Together

[A/N: ^^^ I'm a slacker =')]
Purple Shep's Pov:
Me and Dan friendship for these past few days have been weird. He rarely talks to me, rarely makes any social contact with anyone, and is very cautious of TNT.

Plus he also uses this mask a lot, I just assumed he got terribly bruised but if he did wouldn't the bruise be healed automatically? Whatever the thing that gets me a lot is that his bruise is in the exact same place when we tried arresting....

Failboat...

*Memory*

"Come on Fail give it up already. Your a threat to this town." The words above TNT read. "I'm not going to be arrested for any of your bullshit." He responded backing up.

"We could to do this the hard way or the easy way Failboat." Pink Sheep said. He then quickly grabbed a knife out of his pockets. Luckily TNT packed a gun just in case things went overboard.

While Failboat tried running up to TNT with the knife, all he managed to get was gun shot on the lower part of his eye.

......

Although he managed to run away, it always concern me if he was okay or not. I mean a gun shot on the lower part of his eye, shouldn't he be dead? I sometimes see Dan cleaning his lower part of his eye.

Which was weird enough but right now, I Just want to find Failboat and heal him, care for him, and lov- wait WHY AM I THINKING THAT!? HE'S A CRIMINAL FOR TOASTER'S SAKE!

Wait...uses a mask, always cautious of TNT, and cleans his lower eye a lot. "Oh mY tOaStErHeAdS...iT cAn'T bE tRuE.." I said to myself. I went to my window which shows my backyard. I see Dan.

For once he took of his hoodie and mask, I saw his face...wait a minute...that bruise..his face. It's...FAILBOAT!?