Tour Series #04 Visiting Daddy

There are pictures in this preference. They can be found on our Tumblr page; here is the link: http://lipstickstaiin.tumblr.com/post/87483389646/toddler-series-tour-series-04-visiting-daddy

LIAM:

"No no," Amelia whined, shaking her head. You sighed and knelt down in front of your little daughter, putting her cardigan on. "Come on Emmy. I know you’re tired," you sighed, remembering the horrible flight with a toddler who wouldn’t sleep, "daddy is waiting for us. Outside with a car." She looked up at you with her big brown eyes. You gave her her pacifier and picked her up, pulling your suitcase along behind you. As soon as you got outside, you looked at all the taxis and people waiting. You managed to pull your phone out of your pocket with one hand and called Liam. Amelia placed her head on your shoulder and tiredly rubbed her eyes. You groaned and hung up when you reached his voice mail. As you put the phone back in your pocket, you heard his voice. "Y/N, Emmy," Liam repeated, waving at you. You quickly spun around and smiled happily. "Emmy, look. Who’s that?" you cooed, rubbing her back softly. She looked up and smiled widely, making the pacifier fall out of her mouth. "Daddy," she squealed and reached her little arms out. Liam chuckled and jogged towards you both. He took Jo’s little girl from you and she snuggled into his chest. "Hey sweetpea. Daddy missed you so much," he whispered, "did you enjoy the areoplane?" She pouted and shook her head, gripping his shirt in her little hands, not wanting to let him go. "Let’s not talk about that Li," you sighed and smiled at your husband. "Oh sweetpea," he cooed, "kiss for daddy?" Amelia smiled and lifted her head up, pressing her lips to his. "Love daddy," she giggled. "Come on girls, let’s go to the hotel," Liam said, grabbing your hand.

LOUIS:

“Here is his room card,” Paul handed you the card, as the elevator doors opened. “Thank you Paul,” you replied and stepped inside with Noah and your suitcase. “Press number 5 please Noah?” you asked. Noah pressed the button. Once it lit up, he squealed and pressed a few more. You gasped and knelt down beside him. “Mummy,” he squealed, “where daddy?” You smiled and fixed his brown hair. “Daddy is sleeping in his hotel room. We have to be quiet when we go inside,” you explained. The little boy nodded and smiled sweetly, but you saw a hint of mischievous in his eyes. The elevator dinged and you stood up. “Come on baby boy,” you walked out with the suitcase. Noah giggled and followed you, running down the corridor. You laughed at the him; he just just like his father. You walked behind, looking for Louis’ room. “Stop Noah, come back,” you called out, making him spin around and run back to you. “Ready?” you whispered, earning an excitedly nod in response. You put the card in and opened the door. Suddenly Noah pushed passed you and ran into the room. “Daddy,” he squealed, spotting his father laying on the big bed. Louis groaned and slowly opened his eyes, and without warning, Noah climbed onto the bed and jumped on him. “Daddy wake up,” he squealed. Louis chuckled and woke up quickly, wrapping his arms around his son’s little body. “Hey little Tommo,” he said, smiling happily. You walked in and sat in the edge of the bed. “Noah, you said you were going to be quiet,” you said, fighting back a smile. “No no,” he giggled and sat up. “That’s no fun, isn’t buddy,” Louis winked, hugging Noah tightly.

NIALL:

"Thank you for your help El," you said, looking at your friend beside you. She smiled and wrapped the blanket tighter around her sleeping little goddaughter. "You’re welcome. I was planning on visiting Lou, so it worked out well," she said softly, "I know these two can be a handful. I couldn’t imagine getting them both on an aeroplane by yourself. At least this way, they can both have cuddles." You giggled and rubbed your sons back, as you waited for your turn to exit the plane. Moments later, most first class passengers had left and a flight attendant came up to you. "Mrs Horan and Mrs Tomlinson," she smiled, "this way please." You nodded politely and stood up, holding Declan close against you. "Daddy?" he asked, blue eyes looking around. "When we get off the plane Dec. Do you think you can find him first?" you replied, earning an excited nod and big smile in response. You walked into the airport, as Eleanor followed behind with Cora in her arms. "Y/N," you heard an Irish accent. You stopped and quickly turned around. "Munchkins," the voice got closer. "Daddy," Declan squealed, wiggling in your arms and waking up his twin sister. Cora rubbed her eyes tiredly and pouted, but when she saw her father approaching, she giggled and smiled happily. You and Eleanor put the wiggling toddlers on the ground and smiled as they ran on their little cubby legs towards their daddy. Niall bent down and open his arms. "Buddy and Corabear," he said, smiling wide. They giggled and wrapped their little arms around his neck. "Oh, I’ve missed you both so much," he whispered and hugged them close, "daddy is so glad you are here." As the twins enjoyed their daddy’s cuddle, Niall looked up and smiled at you. "I missed you too, princess. Now we get to have fun on tour," he chuckled.

HARRY:

"Daddy, daddy daddy," Spencer sung, giggling to herself. You brushed her hair away her face. "Almost there sweetheart," you said, holding your little daughter close. You looked out the taxi window and smiled; for what felt like a lifetime, you were finally seeing your husband again. You pulled out your phone and sent Harry a quick message, telling him you were almost there. Moments later, the taxi pulled into the hotel entrance. You sighed relived as no fans were around. Either security had got them to leave last night or they didn’t know where the boys were staying. "Mummy now," she whined and bounced on your lap, frowning at the window. You giggled and paid the driver. As he got out and opened the boot for your suitcase, you also got out with Spencer in your arms. You put her on the ground and held her little hand, keeping her close to you. "Thank you," you said, taking your suitcase and watching the taxi drive away. You turned around looked at the big hotel. Suddenly a familiar person with brown curls walked out of the main door. "Daddy, daddy," Spencer squealed, let go of your hand. She ran on her little cubby legs towards her father. "Spence, my angel," Harry smiled and scooped up is little daughter. He spun her around in the air above his head, filling the hotel entrance with little giggles and happy squeals. "Daddy is so happy that you’re here," he said, bringing her down and onto his hip. "More daddy more," she giggled. Harry kissed her head and held her close. "Later angle. Cuddles now," he whispered. You picked up the suitcase and walked towards them. "Hey Haz," you kissed him softly, "we are happy to be here as well."

ZAYN:

"Stay with mummy Kade," you said, ruffling your young son’s dark hair. He nodded and stepped closer to you, as more people stood around the luggage collection area. His hazel eyes filled with panic and he grabbed a couple of your fingers, holding them tightly. "It’s ok K. Got to get our suitcase and then find daddy, ok?" you said softly, "do you remember what colour the suitcase was?" you added, hoping to get his mind off all the people. Suddenly the luggage started coming through. As you kept your hand in Kaiden’s and your eyes watching out for your suitcase, Kaiden saw his father’s head. He smiled happily and without thinking, he let go of your hand and ran off. "Daddy," he squealed, pushing through people in his way, "daddy, Kade here." Suddenly he stopped and frowned, his eyes searching for his daddy. Zayn heard his son’s voice and smiled when he saw him, standing a few feet away. "Kaiden, hey little buddy," Zayn said excitedly, quickly stepping to him, "daddy is here." Kaiden looked up, just as Zayn scooped him up in his arms. "Found daddy. Miss you," Kaiden whispered, snuggling his father’s chest. Zayn sighed and kissed his head. "Where’s mummy?" he asked. Kaiden looked up and pointed over to you. You were panicking as you couldn’t find your little boy. "Y/N," Zayn called out, "mummy," Kaiden added, making you turn around and sigh relieved. Zayn walked up to you and kissed your cheek. "Found daddy," Kaiden giggled, wiggling on Zayn’s hip. "I thought I lost you Kade. You scared mummy," you whispered, "I’m glad you found him." You couldn’t hide your smile; it felt good to have your little family together again.

We don’t own the pictures. All writing/ideas is our original work. lipstickstaiin©