#06 Work with Daddy

LIAM:

"Y/N had an appointment, so I have Amelia this morning," Liam explained to management as he entered the meeting room with Amelia on his hip, "you won’t even notice she’s here, I promise." He walked around the room and dropped the diaper bag to the floor, before sitting down on one of chairs at the table. He sat Amelia on his lap and kissed her cheek. "Dada," Amelia said and smiled at her rag doll, "Dolly." Liam smiled at her toy, that went everywhere she did. "Is dolly going to be quiet during Daddy’s meeting? Daddy needs to listen," he explained to his daughter. She smiled and ran her little fingers over the fabric of the doll. She opened her mouth but quickly closed it, as someone sat on the next chair. "Hey Liam. Oh, you must be Amelia," the woman from marketing said friendly, "you are more adorable then your Daddy described." Amelia turned shy and snuggled into Liam’s jacket, hiding away from the unknown women. Liam chuckled and rubbed her back comforting. "Is Emmy shy?" he whispered, "but Daddy wants to see her pretty smile." Amelia shook her head and snuggled further into her father’s chest. The women smiled and opened at her notebook, getting ready for the meeting, as the other boys walked in. "Hey Liam," Zayn said, sitting down on the other side of him. He noticed Amelia hiding in Liam’s jacket and laughed. "Emmy, boo," Zayn said, leaning towards her. She looked up at hearing his voice, coming out from her father’s chest. "Zen Zen," she giggled. "Did Daddy bring you to a boring meeting?" he whispered and kissed her cheek. The little girl smiled shyly and continued to play quietly with her doll.

LOUIS:

"Stay still Louis," Lou whined, trying to do his hair but he kept moving, "you and the boys are on in less than 20 minutes." Louis shrugged and looked down at his little boy. Noah was happily sitting on the ground playing with his train set. You had organised a day out with the girls, leaving Louis to bring Noah along; Lou was happy to watch him during the interview. "I honestly thought by now you would of learnt to sit still. Like how many times have I accidentally poked you with the brush?" she sighed, and he chuckled at her. Noah heard his father’s laugher and looked up. "Well you should be a pro by now," he joked and made a funny face at Noah. He giggled and pushed his train away, standing up on wobbly legs. "Come here little Tommo," he said and held out his arms, as Noah walked towards him. Lou sighed and stepped back, allowing Louis pick him up and sit him on his lap. "Dada funny," he said and wiggled around so he was straddling his lap, facing him. He placed his hand on Louis’ chest and looked at him cheekily. "I’ll just give your hair a quick dry and then you’re done," Lou said, taking a breath. Suddenly Niall ran to the room and waved at Noah. He giggled and waved back; his little cubby hand opening and closing. Niall chuckled and sat on the chair beside Louis. "Are you ready Noah?" Lou whispered and picked up the hairdryer. Noah gasped, his little jaw dropping as Lou turned it on. She brought it to Louis’ hair and start drying it. Noah giggled as some of warm air hit his face. Louis laughed and kept his hands on Noah’s waist, holding him still. Noah closed his eyes and moved his head from side to side to feel the air.

NIALL:

"Niall, you’re up," the sound engineer said. Liam walked out of the booth and smiled widely when he saw the Horan twins sitting on the couch with the other boys surrounding them. "Cora, Declan," he said, making them both look in his direction. Niall leaned over and kissed their foreheads, before standing up. "Be good for your uncles," he smiled then turned to the boys, "and you all be good to my munchins." The boys laughed and nodded. Niall walked into the recording booth and sat down on the stool, putting on the handphones. As the music started playing, he waved to his little boy and girl. They spotted him and waved back; little hands opening and closing towards him. "Dada sing?" Cora asked, pointing towards her father. "Yeah Daddy is going to sing. Do you want to hear him?" Louis asked, earning an excited giggle from the little girl. "Can you turn on the speakers?" Louis asked and opened up his arms. Cora squealed and jumped to him. Louis gasped in surprise and hugged her tight. Meanwhile, Declan sat on the floor looking at his father in the booth. "Hey little man," Liam said and picked up a few building blocks, putting them on top of each other. "Does Uncle Liam get a cuddle?" he asked. Declan crawled towards his uncle and climbed into his lap. Liam spun the little boy around so he was facing Niall in the recording booth. "Listen Dec," he whispered. Suddenly the room filled with Niall’s singing voice. The twins froze knowing the voice right away and smiled happily. "Dada," Declan squealed and clapped his hands together. Cora giggled and copied her brother. The small room filled with laugher and louder claps, as the boys joined in.

HARRY:

"And was the new song from One Direction," Grimmy said excitedly into the radio microphone, "and as promised I have a special guest, well a big one and an adorable little one on air with me this morning." Harry bounced Spencer on his lap and smiled at Grimmy across the table. "Harry and Spencer Styles," he announced. "Good morning," Harry said, his voice raspy from being early morning. "Spence can you say hello to the listeners?" he asked his little girl. Spencer put her little hands on the big headphones, covering her ear and leaned towards Harry’s microphone. "Ello," she said unsure, then squealed happily at hearing her voice on the radio. Harry chuckled and rubbed her back, as she smiled cheekily at Grimmy. "And everyone goes awww at the littlest Styles," he joked and winked at her. "So tell me Harry, how is life with a toddler?" Grimmy asked. Harry nodded and brushed her brown hair out of her face. "It’s amazing. Life is great, Spence is growing and learning new things everyday," Harry explained proudly. "Spence me," she giggled and the microphone picked it up, making Grimmy laugh. "So princess," he said, making Spencer’s eyes light up, "I think you do better on the radio than your daddy does, I’ll have to get you back on soon." She squealed and wiggled on Harry’s lap. Harry kept a grip on her little body and stood her up on his lap. She placed her hands on the edge of the table and leaned up to the mircophone. "Me luv Gimmy," she said, blushing. Harry kissed her pink cheek and smiled. "I thought I was your favourite Styles," he pouted playfully.

ZAYN:

"Stay here with Aunty Caroline," Zayn said, ruffling the little boy’s thick dark hair. He smiled at the band stylist, before joining the boys. Kaiden walked away from her and picked up a hat. As he stood up, he wobbled regaining his balance. He smiled cheekily and put it on his head. He giggled as it fell and covered his eyes and couldn’t see. He pushed it up and looked up for his father. Zayn looked at Caroline and frowned as Kaiden wasn’t with her anymore. His eyes trailed around the room and lit up once he saw the little boy playing with the costumes and props. "Kade," Zayn said, kneeling beside him. The little boy froze and looked up at the sound of his father’s voice. "Have you got a hat?" Zayn continued, watching him carefully. "Kade hat," he giggled, brown eyes sparkling. "I like Kaiden’s hat," Zayn said and looked in the box, "Is there one for Daddy to wear?" Kaiden dropped the scarf he was holding and picked up a second hat. "Dada hat," he squealed and reached up, putting it on Zayn’s head. "Thanks buddy," he smiled. The photographer looked over at Zayn and smiled. She turned her camera around and begun taking photographs of the two of them. She stepped closer, loving this father-son moment. Kaiden heard the clicks of the camera and looked up. "Eeeseeee," he smiled widely, making everyone in the room laugh. Zayn saw the camera, but didn’t mind. He wrapped his arms about his son and hugged him tightly. "Do you like coming to work with Daddy?" he kissed his cheek, making the little boy squeal again. "Kaiden loves cameras and photos, like father like son," Liam commented, "but he is way cuter," Louis added.