Tour Series #03 Skyping Daddy

A/N: I know we haven’t updated in ages; but thank you for being so patient over the past week. Here is the next part in the Tour Series; it was highly requested. Hope you enjoy it xx

LIAM:

"Come on Emmy," you said, opening your arms. She giggled and crawled onto your lap. You moved the laptop to the side and leaned back against the pillows on the bed. "How is tour going Li? Keeping the boys in line?" you asked. Amelia’s eyes locked on the screen, listening to Liam talk. "Can you blow daddy a kiss?" you encouraged. She blushed and looked up at you. She nodded and brought her little hand to her mouth. "Mwah," she said against her palm and pulled her hand away, letting the kiss go. Liam smiled proudly. He playfully caught the kiss and put it in his pocket, making his little girl giggle. "Thank you sweetpea. It’s in my pocket for later. My bedtime kiss," he explained, "kiss for Emmy?" He blew her a kiss through the screen. Amelia squealed and pretended to catch the kiss just like her father. "And one for mummy," he continued and blew a kiss in your direction. Amelia followed his hand and looked at you, smiling widely. "Catch mummy," she whispered. You giggled and caught the kiss, putting your hand against your cheek. "Thank you Li," you said, "now that Emmy has got her kiss. It’s time for bed." She sighed and pouted, turning her eyes back to Liam. "No no. Daddy," she whined. Liam ran a hand through his hand, knowing what was about to happen. You raised your eyebrow at your husband. "5 more minutes sweetpea," he said, making her smile and squeal happily. "Mummy and Emmy shopping morrow," she explained and rubbed her eyes tiredly with little fists. She leaned against your chest and smiled.

LOUIS:

"Gotten into trouble with Paul yet?" you asked, wrapping your arm around Noah’s little body as he wiggled on your lap to get comfortable. Louis chuckled and shrugged, "you know me. Gotta make tour fun and exciting," he said simply, "what have you been up to?" Noah smiled at the laptop on the table in front of you. "Play soccer. Mummy and Noah went to the park," he giggled, "ice cream," he added in a squeal. You blushed and giggled. "That was a secret," you whispered, tickling the little boy’s sides, making him giggle. "Ice cream without daddy," Louis gasped playfully, "as long as you are behaving for mummy." Noah nodded and smiled proudly. He looked at you and you nodded. "He’s been a good boy. Even helped me with the laundry the other day," you smiled. Noah turned his attention back to the laptop as Louis chuckled; his son could do laundry before he could. Suddenly there was a knock on Louis’ door, followed by a voice, "5 minutes." Louis sighed, not wanting to end the Skype call. "Sorry. Daddy has to go. I have an interview with a tv show and then a photoshoot," he explained. "Don’t worry Lou, we can call you tonight before bed," you soothed, "have a good day. I love and miss you lots." "Love you too baby. And god I miss you both so much," he replied. "Love daddy. Bye bye daddy," Noah said, opening and closing his hand as he waved. "Bye little Tommo. Look after mummy, yeah?" Louis said, running a hand through his hair. Noah nodded. "Bye daddy," he repeated, frowning as the screen went black. "We can talk to him again soon," you kissed his head.

NIALL:

"No Cor-ra, Dec wanna see daddy," he whined, pulling on the sleeve of his sister’s sweater. She groaned and shook her head. "No, me see daddy," she said, frowning. She turned back to the screen and smiled sweetly at her father. "Where daddy?" she asked. Niall looked around the screen and leaned up trying to see his little son. "Daddy is in South America Corabear. That’s a across the ocean from England, where you, mummy and Dec are," he explained. She nodded and smiled, eyes not leaving him. Dec sighed frustratedly and got an idea. "Daddy," he squealed happily. "Hey little man, where are you? Daddy can’t see you," Niall replied. Declan giggled and leaned around his sister, his face popping into the side of screen. "There Dec is," Niall chuckled, making the little boy giggle. "Miss daddy," he said, blushing slightly. "Miss you too buddy," Niall replied, waving at the screen. Cora frowned as Niall spoke to Declan. "No Dec," she whined and moved around so she could see her father too. Niall chuckled as he watched the two little toddlers moving around the screen; their faces popping in and out and little squeals and groans coming though the speakers. Suddenly you heard little voices getting angry, making you stop and rush towards the living room. "What is going on?" you asked, looking around. Declan and Cora froze, standing in front of the coffee table with the laptop behind them. "Ni? Why didn’t you tell me daddy was on," you asked, kneeling down, "come on, we can talk to daddy together." You opened your arms and twins excitedly sat on your lap, forgetting about earlier and smiling at their father. "There’s my family," Niall chuckled, "see munchkins, you both can see daddy together."

HARRY:

"What do you want to tell daddy?" you asked, looking from your husband on the laptop screen to the little girl. Spencer giggled and bounced on her little legs, standing in front of the coffee table with the laptop on it and you beside her. "Love daddy this much," she giggled, holding out her little arms as far as they would stretch. Harry chuckled and smiled widely, showing his dimples. "Daddy loves you more," he replied. She gasped and opened her little mouth in surprise. "More this?" she questioned, earning a nod from her father. She giggled and brought her hands down, clapping them together. You smiled and kissed her head. "So Haz, what have you been doing?" you asked, rubbing Spencer’s back. Spencer smiled as she listened to Harry talk about his free time in South America. "What about my girls? What have you been doing without me?" he asked, shaking his hair with his hands. Spencer thought for a moment, before replying. "Played dolls with Gem Gem on Monday," Spencer squealed. You giggled and brushed her brown hair away from her face. "Yesterday actually Haz. Gemma came over yesterday," you corrected, smiling as today was Thursday and Spencer didn’t know the days of the week. Harry chuckled and nodded. "What else Angel? Have you been helping mummy cook? And cleaning up your toys?" he asked, green eyes watching his little girl. Spencer hummed and looked at you, smiling cheekily, before looking back at her father. "Daddy," she whined, "Spencer good girl," she smiled sweetly. You giggled. "Always a good girl, I know," he smiled.

ZAYN:

"Mummy?” Kaiden asked, as he climbed into the chair at the dining table, “daddy on now?” You shook your head. “Daddy will be on the computer soon,” you replied, ruffling his dark hair as you walked past towards the kitchen. Kade sighed and watched the screen. He begun to get bored and lent his elbows up on the table. He crossed his arms and rested his head on them, yawning tiredly. As you made breakfast, Kaiden waited patiently. Moments later, a ring filled the room and Zayn’s face appeared on the screen. “Daddy,” Kaiden squealed and quickly sat up. “Hey Kade. You’re awake early,” Zayn chuckled, working out the time difference. “But daddy,” he giggled, wiggling onto his knees on the chair, “miss daddy.” Zayn smiled at his little boy. “Miss my little wiggling boy too,” he smiled, “are you looking after mummy? Being good?” Kaiden nodded excitedly, his hazel eyes lightly up. “You are wearing new pyjamas? Who’s that on them?” Zayn asked, leaning closer to the screen to see his son’s pyjamas. Kaiden giggled and looked down. “Batman,” he squealed and poked his chest. He looked back at his father and smiled widely. “Kade pick, mummy buy” he explained, earning a nod from Zayn. Just then, you walked towards the table and placed his breakfast in front of him. “Hey baby girl. How are you?” Zayn said. “Miss you Z. We’re good. Thank you for coming on,” you said, “he has been missing you a lot lately,” you added in a whisper and rubbed Kaiden’s back. “Daddy misses his little boy and beautiful girl too,” he replied, smiling as he watched Kaiden eat his breakfast.