“You’re a wimp,” I frowned as she applied the ointment evenly.

“No I’m not I wouldn’t be here if you didn’t beat me with a bat,” I watched her mouth turn down.
“I didn’t mean too, I said I was sorry,” I chuckled and pecked her lips.
“I know and I was fine until you made me come in here, Abigail always abused me when I was young,” I groaned when my head flew forward as Abigail slapped me upside my head.
“See, what I mean,” I grumbled she laughed.

“Some girlfriend you are,” she cut her eyes at me and put a band aid on my cut.

“Here’s an ice pack, take some Motrin when you get home to make the swelling go down,” I nodded I still had a headache though and her slapping me didn’t help at all.
“You have any headache medicine,” I asked she nodded and walked away to the cabinet, I turned my attention back to Gabriel who was staring at my eyebrow.
“Your eye looks bad,” She stated I rolled my eyes at how obvious her statement was.
“I know, you ruined my handsome face, but you know girls do like guys, rough around the edges,” she laughed and kissed my cheek.
“Ash I hate to tell you this, but you’re a wimp,” I was not a wimp, not I because I Ash Davis was not a wimp.
“No I’m not,” I argued back she giggled and pressed her lips against mines, I pushed her away lightly.

“No, I’m a wimp,” I mumbled she rolled her eyes while Abigail laughed, I scooted away from her and placed the pack on my eye.

“Lee, I was kidding,” She whined I stood up and walked away.

“Seriously, I find you hot and incredibly strong,” She started off I smirked and looked in a mirror, I moved the pack and cursed under my breath. My eye was a mess; it was puffy red and the cut only made it look worse.

“Jesus it is bad,” I mumbled touching it, but wincing I looked like I just been in a boxing match.

“Abigail this will go down right,” I asked because this would be a problem if it grew I wouldn’t be able to see.

“I’m not sure if you keep the ice on it, it should, if you start feeling woozy or sick go to the hospital  ” I sighed Gabriel so messed up my face this time; I felt her arms snake around my waist.

“I find you sexy,” she mumbled while running her hand up my shirt, I grabbed her hand before she could stop.
“Yeah after you beat the hell out of me with a bat,” she flushed and shook her head while pulling my head down.

“No, I didn’t mean it you didn’t have to volunteer to help me,” I laughed and grabbed her waist.
“Of course, I would volunteer to help you no way was I letting some guy touch you,” I saw how the guys in the gym were eying her when the teacher told us to pair. I wasn’t going to let any of them get her.

“I also gave me an excuse to wrap my arms around you,” I chuckled and kissed her forehead.

“You can do that anytime,” I laughed at her confused face she was a little slow.

“I know, but then I would seem needy,” she stared at me for awhile before her face turned a deep shade of red, I stood there gazing down at her trying to contemplate why she was so red, but nothing was really clicking.

“Gabs you okay,” I asked slowly she seemed to snap out her daze but she also turned redder in the process.
“Oh sorry was just thinking,” I nodded eyeing her carefully something was on her mind and she was thinking way to hard about it. I looked over her shoulder at Abigail who was making herself busy.
“Okay, I think I’m going to head home early, I have an headache” her face seemed to drop at that, I sighed and kissed her cheek.
“It wasn’t you’re fault and I’m fine, you want to leave with me or do you want to stay,” I asked she took my hand, I guess she was coming with me.