Howling For Love 24 (Edited)

Chapter twenty four

*Sinna's POV*

After all the congratulations and hugs, I couldn't wait to just be with Diablo. The wedding was turning into a very long ordeal. Between the minutes we said "I Do" and where we stand now getting ready for our first dance, everything has been a blur. When the first note of the song starts, Diablo pulls me close into his warm chest and I snuggle into his body.

I place my hand on his chest and he tucked my head gently under his chin, I chuckle softly, "I can't dance." Diablo only laughed and pulled my head up to face him, "Don't worry, trust me."

Soon enough I moved my body with his and soon it was only him and I. My heart swelled with love and pride for this man that I loved so much. Just as the song ended, I pulled his head down and kissed him. Nothing could ruin this moment.

I was wrong.

Just then the air shifted form something happy and joyous to something evil and it reeked of vampire. I looked around me and saw that Diablo stood in a defensive pose in front of me. Crouched low, ready for attack. Just then I spotted her, the Vampire Queen, Lillian. I quickly looked over towards Kyle as saw him holding his daughter.

No matter what happens, protect your daughter Kyle! I mindlinked him, just as Diablo told the pack to get ready for an attack. "Beautiful wedding dear, why wasn't I invited?" 

I stepped around Diablo and looked at her, "What do you want Lillian?"

She chuckled, "My my, that's no way to talk to your old friend".

I looked at her with disgust, "I'd barely call you a friend. The only word good enough for you is 'asshole'. I ask again, what do you want?"

She looked mad, "My girl, didn't your mother teach you any manners?" the she chuckled "Ah yeah, we killed her before she could. And that disgusting dad of yours".

I felt my anger boil. How dare she!! 

Remain calm, control your powers. 

Ignoring the warning growl from Diablo, I walked right up to Lillian and softly spoke to her, "Your ass is mine bitch."

 Before she could react my hair changed into fire as I let my powers go, keeping little control. I quickly shot out my hand into her stomach and grinned in satisfaction when I felt my hand tear through her dress and skin.

Her face contorted into pain and she screamed. Suddenly all hell broke loose. Vampires came out of the shadows and attacked. Lillian shoved me back, I stumbled but held my footing. I looked at her and smiled when I saw the gapping hole my hand left in her stomach. If only it was her heart.

"I will kill you!" she screamed before she came charging at me.

 I felt the heat of fire burn through my body and let it run freely. Slowly my dress started to burn into nothing and I stood naked, before my body erupted into flames. Lillian jumped on me just as her fist turned to ice and it came crashing into my face. I felt the sting immediately, but soon the ice melted and the fire protecting and licking around my body scorched her flesh.

She jumped back and looked at me. I stood up and screamed at her, "Is that all you got?". 

I could see her getting mad and that is just what I wanted. I was fed up with this bitch. It was time for her to die. she lunged at me again and I swiftly got out of her way while sending a fire ball at her. When she hit the ground with a thud, holding her burned arm, I pounced ontop of her and hit her repeatedly. I drew back my hand to hit the perfect blow to her heart, I felt something icy pierce my skin. I looked down to see Lillian smiling at me and a icycal stinking out off my leg.

The adrenaline rushing through my veins preventing me from feeling the pain and soon the fire melted it, but I knew that soon enough I would feel it. I pinned her arms above her head and let the heat rise in my hands, soon enough her skin was beginning to burn and her screams and the smell of burned skin filled the air. I lifted my one hand and punched her with a flaming fist, leaving a burn mark on her beautiful face, "That is for killing my parents."

I let the flame on my fist burn bigger and slamed it into her chest, my hand folding around her heart. I ripped her heart out and looked at her wide eyes, "This is for ruining my wedding". I quickly crushed her heart in my hands and took ahold of her battered and burned face and ripped her head off. I whispered softly, "And that's for me". I threw her head on the ground and stood up. Looking around me, I could still see the Vampires and Werewolves fighting.

"Stop!" I screamed, amazed that the battles have indeed stopped. I continued loudly, "Your Queen is dead. Leave now or you all shall be killed." I looked at the shocked faces of the wolves, but I felt no sympathy. I was pissed. I saw the Vampires hesitate and I let the final control on my powers slip.

Suddenly I floated in the air, my body still covered in flames and white lights shining out of my eyes. Around us, the wind picked up at an alarming speed and a circle of water formed around my burning body. Everywhere the ground broke into cracks and rocks flew up into the air. The orange flames still caressing and cuddling my body, protecting it from harm. I lifted my hands and soon the elements were showing their true forceful power. I looked at the Vampires, "I said LEAVE!" and I screamed the last part.

I had just enough time too see all the Vampires leaving before I blacked out.