Howling For Love 14 (Edited)

Chapter fourteen

My body was stiff from the love making all afternoon. Diablo had left a few minutes ago to attend to pack duties. I quickly took a cold shower and got dressed. I pulled my hair up into a tight bun. I walked to Diablo's office. I knocked and opened the door. I saw Jack and Diablo lean back into their seats. Have I interrupted a important conversation?

I went over to Diablo and sat on his lap. He folded his arms around me. I kissed his forehead and turned to Jack. "Hallo Jack, have I interrupted an important conversation?" 

He looked a little uncomfortable, "No not at all Luna".

Apparently I have.

I smiled at him and turned to Diablo, "Sasha and I are going to for a walk okay?". He nodded and kissed me, "Please be safe", I laughed at him and mumbled in agreement against his lips.

 "See you in a while."

With that I stood up and walked out of his office closing the door behind me. I ran down the stairs and outside of the house. As I entered the forest, I saw a cream coloured wolf appear next to me. I recognise the multiple ear piercings. It was funny seeing them on a wolf and I knew it was Sasha.

We set off at a jog towards the clearing at my house, which was a while away. Sasha was basically walking next to me while I was running.  Thats so uncool.  After a few moments we entered the clearing and I smiled in relieve. I haven't been here in weeks.

I took off my shoes and walked into the cold water of the lake. Behind me Sasha came closer and shoved her head under my hand. I smiled down at her and scratched her behind her ear. I giggled a little when she began to purr. "Let's get started."

She shifted in front of me and I threw her her clothes. She quickly changed into a tight and a tank top. I turned towards her, "So, what must I do?" 

She looked at me, "We have to work on your endurance, that means that you will be running. Alot. Now I will learn you some defensive moves. But remember to work as much as possible on the endurance." I nodded my head and smiled at her.

She showed me a defensive stance and training began. After a few hours I was tired and sore, but I felt amazing! We jogged back to the packhouse, this time Sasha was in human form. We laughed and talked all the way home.

When we arrived, I saw Diablo on the steps and when he saw me, he ran towards me and hugged me tight, "I'm so glad your okay!" 

I looked at him confused, "We caught vampire scent on our border" Sasha let loose a low growl and I turned towards them shocked.

"I need to train more." 

Suddenly Diablo growled, "NO!" 

I turned towards him, "I refuse to be defenseless! I want to learn and become stronger to protect this pack!" I stormed off into our bedroom and took a long shower, when I entered the room with a towel wrapped around me, Diablo sat on the bed looking at me.

I stood in front of him and I saw his eyes turn black. He growled lowly, "Look Sinna, I'm sorry"

 I raised my eyebrow at him, "I've decided that I will train you" 

I sat down next to him shocked, "What?!"

 He took me into his arms and kissed my forehead, "I don't trust anyone else with your safety. When I train you myself I will feel confident that you can defend yourself"

I turned towards him and crawled onto his lap, "Thank you!!!"

 I kissed his whole face and without noticing it, my towel had slipped down. He growled lowly and I pulled his head down and kissed him. I bit his lip and slipped my tongue into his mouth.

He growled and picked me up, pulling my towel away and laid me on the bed. I pulled him closer and wrapped my legs around his waist. I pulled off his shirt and ran my fingers over his chiseled chest and stomach and I saw goosebumps following my fingers. Quickly I helped him out of his pants and suddenly and without regret he plunged into me.

He took me long. He took me hard. He took me wild.

Thank you babypalm for being the second person to vote for my story ^^ I appreciate it! I hope you enjoy

Xoxo

Lelani