Howling For Love 5 (Edited)

Chapter five

I get up out if bed and go downstairs to make myself a cup of coffee. I blacked out last night in the clearing. How did Diablo find me? I look up at the kitchen clock, it read five am. I sigh. I'm tired.

I walk into my room with my coffee and get out my clothes for today. Black short shorts and a white lace tank. I grab two socks and my converse and clean underwear. I walk into the bathroom with my clothes and coffee. I walk past my parent's bedroom and peek in. I sigh when I notice that no one was home.

I turn the hot water on and strip down my clothes, letting the steaming water pound on my body. I wash myself quickly and get out, drying myself. I sit on the floor and finish my coffee. Basically, I live alone. I enjoyed it. No mother to always nag me to clean my room or to eat.

I quickly dress and brush my teeth and hair. I let it air dry since it is naturally curly. I walk out the bathroom and downstairs. I make myself bacon and eggs and eat it. Savouring the sweet heaven that's in my mouth. Today is going to be a good day. Everyday is a good day when you start it with bacon.

I run upstairs and grab bag. Popping in my earphones, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus start blazing in my ears and I sing along as I start making my way to school through the forest.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I was late for school. I groaned and headed towards the office. At the office, I bumped into a short brown haired girl. She was gorgeous. She had a pixie hairstyle and her ears were adorned with lots of piercings. She had emerald eyes. Her eyes looked familiar. Quickly I mumble a sorry.

"You are new here? I'm Sasha" she exclaimed excitedly, while jumping up and down. 

I tried not to laugh, she was like a little rocket full of energy. "I'm Sinna. And I started on Monday". She grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug. "We are going to be the best of friends!" she squealed excitedly. This time I laugh out loud. She looks at me and five minutes later she joins and we laugh together.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

The day past quickly and Sasha was in almost all my classes except Art. We decided to meet up at lunch. When I entered the lunch room, I looked around trying to find Sasha. I spotted her talking to Diablo and I groan. Really? That's exactly what I need.

While I debated whether I should go over or not, I saw Sally and her group of mindless sheep making their way over to me. Oh come on. Can my day get any better? Guess having bacon for breakfast doesn't make your day good. I straighten my back and smile at her as she makes her way over to me. In the last week she has tried everything to make my life miserable.. Little did she know.

She came to stop in front of me and tossed her hair over her shoulder. "What do you want?" I asked her making my face neutral. She looked at me and smiled. Suddenly her hand flew up and hit me in the face. I flew back and landed on the ground. I groaned and glared up at her. Did she just seriously bitch slap me? For no reason? Oh hell no bitch,  your skanky ass is mine!

I stood up and felt the anger run through my veins as I start to shake uncontrollably. The entire Hall has forgotten about their food and looked at us. I took a deep breath and felt a power over take me from nowhere. I moved quickly and when I was in front of her I pulled back my arm and swung it at her with a blinding speed.

My fist flew into her face and she flew back. Hell where is all this coming from? I shoved the question to the back of my mind, I was so pissed at her. I heard her groan as she landed on the floor. I looked at her group of sheep and they seemed to stand back. Great friends you have there Sally. I walked over to her and looked down as she looked up at me. "Don't fucking touch me ever again!" I sneered at her.

I walked away and in my rush to head for the doors that lead to the forest, I caught Sasha cheering and jumping up and down. I smiled at her. Shuffing down my laugh, I exit the room and head to the forest.

What the hell was all that?

That rage came out of nowhere and I couldn't stop it. It consumed me. Can rage cause an adrenaline rush? And if so, is it possible to move that fast with an adrenaline rush? What the hell is happening to me?