Howling For Love 21 (Edited)

Chapter twenty one

It has been weeks since the engagement and things have been a blur. Between all the congratulations and Diablo's mother and sister fighting over which was better for the wedding, we barely had any time too ourselves.

The wedding was set for a week from now and I silently cursed the female sex as I sat in the car on my way to the mall with Sasha and Diablo's mom. What does weddings do to woman to change them into such moody and awful monsters?

"Hallo! Earth to planet Bride!" Sasha waved her hands in front of my face.  

I blinked my eyes and bit back a sigh, "Yes?" she rolled her eyes. 

"I said we have to pick out bridesmaid dresses" she motioned to a shop in front of her. I haven't even noticed we were at the mall yet. We entered a shop and I sat down in front of the dressing room with Diablo's mom next to me.

After a few minutes Sasha came out with a long flowing red gown. It was simple and had a small sparkling design at the bust. She smiled. I knew she loved it, it looked really good with her pixie cut hair. I shook my head, "It's not the dress", she sighed and changed again.

After what seemed like the millionth dress, Sasha stepped out in a long simple soft blue dress. The bust was covered in black lace and it went down the arms, making it the dress long sleeved. I loved it. I looked at Sasha and then at Diablo's mom as a small smile crept onto my face. "I think we found the dress".

After buying the dress,  we went to another bridal store. Now it was my turn to try on dresses. I was annoyed. I wasn't the type of girl that liked shopping. My companions sat down on the couches in the big luxurious dressing room and a shop attendent handed them each a glass of champagne and a pastry. I was jealous as my stomach started to grumble.

I stepped into my first dress. It was white and had a princess ballroom style. I sighed. I hated it and stripped down again, not bothering to show them. The moment I put on the second dress I fell in love. It was a vintage lace dress, it was a light champagne colour. The dress had a sweetheart neckline and the dress had long sleeves made of lace. The dress flowed down to the ground in elegant grace. At the middle was a small sparkling gem design, but it was still subtle enough not to over power the simple, vintage feel of the dress.

I walking into the lounging area of the dressing room, the two women were stunned. After a minute of silence, Sasha stood up and came over to me. Throwing her arms around my neck and squealed.

At that moment, I knew that it was the perfect dress.