Howling For Love 10 (Edited)

Chapter ten

*Diablo's POV*

I put the small frame of Sinna in the front seat and I heard how she whispered to Sasha before she passed out. "Stay with her, I'll get her stuff." 

She nodded her head before climbing into the jeep. She cared alot about my mate. I would only trust her and my Beta with Sinna.

I turned around and entered the house. It reeked of bloodsuckers. I pursed my lips together and walk upstairs, thinking. When Sinna left the house and stumbled all the way to the lake in a daze, I was worried that the Vampires would catch her. Sasha and I ran after her. When I broke into the clearing I was shocked to see Sinna floating naked in the air. The water rippled over her body like a dress. The mark on her side as well as the crescent moon on her forehead began to shine this blinding blue light. She threw her head back and screamed, it was filled with agony.

I clutched my hand over my heart. Through our incomplete bond, her pain was so intense that I could still feel it. It felt like a hand grabbed my heart and squeezed it as hard as possible. As fire start to swirl around her, she opened her eyes. The blinding blue light shone from her eyes. She stayed like that for a few minutes before the fire vanished and she slipped into the water.

She looked so mystical but yet powerful. I can't believe I'm mated to the Daughter of the Moon. I wish I could help her wish her powers.

I slipped out of my thoughts when I stepped into her room. I growled when I saw the words on her wall written in blood over her beautiful mural of the lake: you will soon be ours, Sinna.

I started shaking. My wolf, Dikota, wanted to take control but I rained him in.

  How dare they threaten our mate?!  I shall tear them all apart. Limb from limb and burn they're hearts!

 His anger wasn't helping mine. This isn't the time!

He kept on ranting but I ignored him. I grabbed all of Sinna's clothes from her closet, shocked by how little clothes she had and threw them on her bed and knotted the sheets so that it formed a bag. I grabbed the make-believe bag and put it down at the door. I found a backpack under her bed and placed all her art utensils inside along with her phone, charger, ipod and drawing tablet. I grabbed the bag and backpack and walked to the jeep.

On my way up again, I mind linked Jack, my Beta. Jack, I want you and a few pack members to come to Sinna's house and clean up. Bring her parent's bodies to the pack house

The reply came instantly, Yes Alpha.

I unplugged her computer and grabbed everything and went downstairs. Pulling the door shut behind me, I placed the computer in the backseat with Sasha. Climbing in behind the steering wheel, I looked at Sinna to make sure she was okay.

 Starting the car I whispered to Sasha, "They want her, Sasha".

Fear griping my heart, as I let out a shaky breath.