Howling For Love 17 (Edited)

Chapter seventeen

My body was so sore and every muscle protests when I tried to move it. I was so tired and sore. I didn't know where I was. 

Wake up Daughter, we have work to do!  I mentally rolled my eyes. 

Go away... I'm tired. I want to sleep. 

I could hear the anger in her voice, I said wake UP! 

With those words a shock ran through my body bringing with it a wave of energy. I could feel the ache of my muscles disappearing. Everything came running back to me. The fight, the bite and that damned vampire!

He is so dead when I get out of here, that little fucker.

When I felt the last of the vampire venom leaving my body, I slowly lifted my head and opened my eyes. I was bound to a chair in chains. I don't think they are silver since I'm not a werewolf. I let my eyes drift to the bars and looked around. I was in a room with no windows. The only light came from a dull fluorescent light above me. I was in a cage and outside the cage in the far wall was a iron door.

I slowly build up the power current through my body. Letting it flow just like electricity would flow through circuits. 

You have to brake out of here. And fast! 

I took a deep breath.  I know Mother. Vampires mean nothing good. Just as I was about to test the strength of the chains the door opened. All hell was about to brake loose.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

*Diablo's POV*

I've been sitting at my desk working on the peace treaty when I felt some excruciating pain course through my body. I suck in my breath and knew immediately it was Sinna's pain that I was feeling. Jack, where is Sinna?! 

His answer was immediate, I don't know Alpha. She is not with Sasha. 

I growled and tried to keep my wolf in control. Find her, NOOOW!

I stood up and smashed my fist down on my table, effectively braking it. We need to find her!  Let me out, I need to be out! My wolf demanded. 

I jumped through my window and the glass shattered, I shifted mid air into my massive black wolf. I sniffed the air and picked up her delectable scent and followed it. Soon I arrived at the Lake. All I saw was destruction, four Vampires laid dead on the ground. Jack, the Vampires have her!

I was about to turn around when I saw the water of the lake turn a white colour. No longer could I see the reflection of the Blood Moon on the lake. Reluctantly, I walked to the lake and was stunned when I saw the image of a woman appear. She looked just like my mate. Pale silver skin, long silver hair and deep purple eyes. She had on a flowing white gown and at the bottom the water seemed to melt into the dress.

"My Daughter is in grave danger."  Her voice sounded mystical and sounded much like Sinna's. 

"Where is she? I need to find her. Help me find her, please" 

She walked closer and touched my forehead. I saw fleeting images of Sinna fighting Vampires. Being bitten and taken. Sinna being held in a cage in a room with no windows. Only an iron door. Suddenly the door opened and my vision faded. I looked at the Goddess, puzzled as to why she won't show me more.

"We need to find her soon". 

I felt her powerful aura disappear and I turned towards Jack, "We need to find the Luna". 

I shifted into my wolf and walked around the clearing trying to find her scent amidst all the vampire scent. The faint scent of chocolate and cherry blossoms hit my nose. I threw back my head and howled to the moon and took of in the direction of the scent.

Those damn vampires will all die for taking my mate, this means war!