• Chapter Twenty-Five

Nothing Else Matters ~ Chapter Twenty-Five

/aston/

The buzz from the show was amazing tonight. It was great to be back on stage with the boys, doing our job, I certainly had missed that. I ran off stage after we said our good nights to the fans and we ran into our dressing room, grabbing a towel off a member of staff on the way. I wiped my face free of sweat and pulled off my top, giving my upper body a quick wipe over too. I really needed a shower when I got back home.

"Another success, I would say," Oritsé grinned, slipping a different shirt over his head.

"I would too, it's gonna look sick on tv," I agreed, getting a water bottle from the mini fridge, "Want one?"

The boys nodded so I grabbed another three bottles and shut the door with my foot. I threw each of them a bottle before opening my own and taking a massive gulp. I was still out of breath from running around and dancing on stage, my throat as dry as sandpaper.

"When are the girls coming?" Marvin asked, heavy breathing from drinking his water so quickly.

"After the show so any minute, probably," JB told him and I smiled to myself. I loved it when Hannah came to one of our shows and she would tell me how proud she was of me and how much she loved the show. It was always reassuring to get so much support from our family and friends like that. Especially her.

Our families had come to see us before the show instead of afterwards as the dressing room would get too crowded. They also had various long journeys to travel to get back home and didn't want to leave it too late before they left. I grabbed my phone and saw the texts that I had from my family, saying well done and how they enjoyed the show. I sat down on the black, leather sofa we had in the room and started texting them back. I also gave twitter a quick scan through to see what the fans who came thought of it and if anyone was tweeting about it.

A couple of minutes later and there was a knock on the dressing room door. We looked round at each other, wondering who it could be as the girls never knocked and would just walk right in. JB got up from the chair he was sitting in and went over to the door, pulling it open. A security guard stood there and I could see the girls standing behind him, not looking amused one bit.

"These girls claim that they're supposed to be coming here after the show but their 'passes' don't look so convincing to me, can you confirm this?" He asked. I bit my lip to hold in my laugh and I could see the other three trying to do the same. I wished we had had our own security rather than the ones who worked at the venue, they knew nothing about us, now being a perfect example.

"I've never seen them in my life," I spoke up making all the boys look shocked and look at me. I smirked at them so they knew I was playing a joke on the girls.

"Aston!" I heard Hannah squeal, her face coming into sight behind the security. I felt my face soften as I saw her. She looked undescribably beautiful even with the frown on her face that was directed at me.

"Are you serious about that?" He doubled checked with me.

"Serious? Of course he's not serious! Let them in," Marvin laughed, shaking his head at me and I burst out laughing. Once the guard knew I was joking, he stepped aside to let the girls walk inside.

"You twat!" Hannah cursed, walking over to me and whacking my arm a few times which made me laugh harder.

"Sorry, I couldn't resist," I said through laughs clutching my stomach. I looked around and realised that all the others were cuddling while I was laughing at her and she was in a mood with me.

"You're not funny, Aston," She said, trying to look serious but I could see a smile poking through. I grinned and pulled her down to sit on my knee, my arms wrapping around her.

"He seriously didn't now who we were!" She exclaimed.

"He must have been living under a rock Han!" Rochelle called over to her.

"Clearly," She said, rolling her eyes and wrapped one of her arms around my neck while her other hand rested on my chest.

"And apparently our passes look fake," Chloe said, putting on a deeper voice to mimic the security guard. Laughter filled the room as she said it.

I took hold of Hannah's pass that was around her neck and had a look for myself. It didn't look fake or unofficial to me, it looked perfectly legit. I rolled my eyes at the security guard that was obviously just trying to be awkward.

"Are we going out after this or are we going home?" Hannah asked me.

"We can go out if you want," I said, "Let me just get dressed so we can go home and get changed."

"You guys coming along too?" Hannah asked, looking round at the others who had been listening in to our conversation. She hopped off my knee and let me stand up. As I stood up I felt my head spin and I felt really dizzy all of a sudden, almost falling to the ground.

"Wow, you alright there mate?" Marvin called to me, rushing up to help me.

"Yeah, head spin," I smiled weakly. Although as I went to take a step I felt it go again and this time I did fall to the ground as my legs gave way underneath me. Everything was a blur as I collapsed onto the floor and my eyes closed uncontrollably, everything going black. I heard the faint sound of a scream of my name from Hannah, followed by a couple of muffled voices which I guessed were the others before my hearing cut out and I fell into a sleep. 

*****

"Aston!" I screamed as I saw him hit the floor with a thud. The others rushed off their chairs and over to where I was now kneeling on the floor next to Aston. I was unsure on what to do in a situation like this, the panic and worry numbing all my thoughts.

"What's happened?" Rochelle panicked.

"Is he okay?" Chloe asked quickly after. They were all standing around him in a huddle, waiting for him to open his eyes.  

"Ast," I said, giving his shoulders a shake but there was no repsonse. I felt a sob rise in my throat as I looked down at him, unconcious on the ground.

"Marvin," I sobbed, looking up at him in hope that he would know what to do. He was kneeling next to Aston's head, checking that he was still breathing which luckily he was.

"Stay calm babe, I'm going to get help," He said softly to me before he got up from where he was kneeling and rushing out of the room as fast as he could. I guess that there would be a first aid room somewhere in this building for legal reasons.

A few minutes later, Marvin came back into the room, followed by a couple of first aiders who were carrying bags. They rushed over to us and more or less pushed me out of the way to get to him. Usually, I would have had a go at them for treating me so harshly but because they were trying to help Aston, I couldn't care less at this point. I felt Rochelle put her hand on my shoulder and help me up from the ground. I now had tears rushing down my cheeks, smudging my make up and making me look like a total mess.

"I don't understand what happened Roch, one minute he was fine and laughing, the next he was on the floor," I sobbed, bursting into tears again.

"I know hun, I saw," She said, pulling me into her arms to comfort me. I looked over her shoulder at the paramedics doing things to Aston like checking his pulse and trying to figure out what was wrong with him.

"Come on, lets go get a drink yeah? Calm yourself down," Rochelle suggested, pulling back from the hug and giving me a smile.

"I don't want to leave him," I sighed, looking back at Aston.

"There's nothing we can do by waiting here. Let them do their job and get him back to normal, Marvin will let us know if anything happens, won't you?" She said, looking at Marvin who nodded.

"Of course, you girls go," He said, smiling weakly at me. I took a deep breath and followed Rochelle, Chloe and AJ out of the room and down the hall to find a water machine. I just wanted to be in the room to find out what was wrong with my boyfriend but they were right. By standing in the room, we were just making it more crowded and making myself worry even more by seeing him like that.

"He's going to be alright, Han," Chloe told me, rubbing my back. I sniffed and looked at her, smiling gratefully for her trying to make me feel better even if it didn't work. I was as worried as hell, anyone would be.

"I really hope so," I whispered.

•••••

A bit of dramaaaa.

Comment and vote please.

25+ votes for the next update. :) Xx