Prologue.

Nothing else matters - Prologue ~

I stood in front of the full length mirror, my hands soothing down the gorgeous dress that I was wearing. It was floor length but not so long that I was tripping over it, it was figure hugging and hugged in all the right places making my curves show. My body was something I had always been confident about, I was happy with my figure and thats all that mattered to me. Although tonight I was a bundle of nerves, I was really anxious about the way I looked because I wanted to look right. It was mine and Aston's first proper outing since we'd announced we were together, it was a charity concert and luckily the other three couples were going to be there too. This was all new to me whereas they had done it all before many times so I hoped being around them would be somehow comforting.

"Babe, you nearly ready? The cars gonna be here any second." Aston's voice filled the room, snapping me from my thoughts.

"Yeah, two seconds." I squeaked, having one last quick look at myself in the mirror before sitting down on the end of Aston's bed to put my heels on. A few seconds later and the door creaked opened, Aston's head popped from around it and he had a warm smile which almost made all my nerves wash away.

"You alright?" He asked softly, walking full into the room. I almost choked and forgot to answer him when I got a sight of him in his suit, although his tie was still undone and his shirt was untucked he still looked gorgeous.

"Yeah, fine." I said, plastering a smile on my face. Since we had only been together for two months Aston hadn't yet figured out when I was lying or not, however he did still know how nervous I was about tonight.

"Good, you'll be alright tonight. It's going to much less daunting then you're probably thinking." He smiled, holding out his hand to help me up. I put my hand into his and pulled myself to my feet, being careful not to stumble into him with these heels on.

"You gorgeous babe." He breathed. I was too busy balancing myself in these heels to notice he had been taking in my appearance.

"You don't think its too much?" I asked, ignoring how hot my cheeks were from his compliment.

"Not at all, you look amazing." He confirmed with a smile.

"Thank you," I smiled too, "You look rather handsome but also only half dressed."

"I was getting to it." He chuckled and looked down at himself, starting to tuck in his shirt. I took a step forward so I was standing closer to him and started doing up his tie for him. I could feel his eyes on me as I was doing it but I kept my eyes on his tie, I was trying not to smile when I saw him smile out the corner of my eye.

"There." I said, tapping his chest once I was satisfied with my work. He looked down at it and chuckled.

"Not bad." He nodded making me giggle. He looked up at me with a cheeky grin, his fingers gripping my hips as he lent in to kiss me.

"Nope." I said shaking my head and turning my face to side. He frowned and popped out his bottom lip.

"Lipstick." I giggled and tapped my cheek. He huffed and kissed my cheek. I pushed him away from me gently and went to get my clutch from off the bedside table. There was a small beep of a car horn from outside.

"Thats us." Aston said. I nodded and turned back round to face him, he was watching me with questioning eyes as he done up the buttons on his jacket. I think he was trying to work out how I was feeling.

"Lets go then." I said, trying to sound enthusiastic as I walked past him.

"Han, wait." He said and I felt a panic rise in me, I just hoped he hadn't noticed how nervous I was.

"Yeah?" I asked, turning in my heels to face him. As soon I was facing him I felt his lips press against mine before I had any chance of stopping him.

"Got ya." He smirked before walking out of the room before me.

"Aston!" I exclaimed. I heard him laugh as he walked down the stairs, I followed him as quickly as I could without tripping over. He was waiting at the bottom of the stairs for me with his hand out to help me down the rest of them. I took his hand with a scowl on my face.

About twenty minutes later and we pulled up in front of the venue, there was already paps surrounding the car as we arrived. I hadn't realised but my hand was squeezing Aston's so tight, I was surprised I hadn't cut off all circulation in his hand. The others all got out of the car completely fine, smiling and waving as they did. Aston hung back to make sure we walked out last and I was grateful for that. I had had paps in my face before but not this many.

"Ready?" He smiled, turning to look at me.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I smiled weakly. He kissed the back of my hand quickly before getting out of the car first. Once he was out he motioned me to get out, his hand still gripping mine. I put on my best smile and got out too, Aston shutting the door behind me. I was overwhelmed by the scene in front of me, there were paps galore, celebrities outside having pictures done with some fans around the sides.

"Keep hold of my hand, don't let go." Aston whispered to me, his hand touching the bottom of my hand to encourage me to start walking. I nodded at him before I felt his hand slip into mine and our fingers link tightly. I could see the other three couples up ahead of us, talking to fans and having photos done. I was so out of place here but I tried to keep my smile the best I could.

"Aston, can we get a photo of you and your new lady?" A pap shouted who was one among many. Aston looked at me for some sort of permission and I nodded.

"Sure." He said to the pap before we stopped in front of the crowd of paps. Aston's arm wrapped around my waist as we both smiled and posed for a few photos.

"Thanks mate." The pap said as Aston started pulling me away, probably noticing how uncomfortable I felt. I didn't like all the attention, the constant cameras in my face and all the shouting. Eventually we got closer to the door and we were allowed to go inside, I was so thankful to get out of the herd of paparazzi. We stopped when we got inside and there was even more paps inside, taking photos of us arriving. Thats when I realised how different my life was going to be. Dating a boy band member is nothing like having a normal boyfriend, it comes with consequences. I realised how difficult my life was going to be and how difficult our relationship would be.

•••••

Ah first part, hope you liked it. Comment and all the usual stuff please, it really is appreciated.

Theres a picture of Hannah on the side (Vanessa Hudgens) >>>

I know JLS aren't together anymore but idc so please don't complain about it (I wish they were).

Thank you for reading, ly x