• Chapter Six

Nothing Else Matters - Chapter Six ~

Aston gently placed his hand on the bottom of my back as I stepped out the taxi, directing me in the right direction. I stepped forwards and let him close the door behind me before following him towards the entrance of the club.

"You okay?" Aston said quietly to me, noticing my face change as I spotted some paps from far from us.

"Yeah, fine," I flashed a smile and stepped closer to his side. I just looked forwards or down to the floor, pretending they weren't there as they snapped photos of us.

"The others are already inside," He told me and I just nodded. I followed him into the club, relieved to finally get away from the paparazzi. I think they were the only downfall to our relationship. We pushed our way through the crowd, my fingers digging into Aston's arm so I wasn't swallowed by all the people.

"Aston, Hannah!" A voice shouted over the loud music and people, I only just about heard it. I turned around and saw Marvin waving us over, I smiled and followed Aston over to him.

"Alright mate?" Aston smiled as we reached him.

"Yeah, yeah, good," He nodded before looking at me and smiling, "Happy birthday babe,"

"Thanks Marv," I grinned, hugging him back as he pulled me in for one.

"Come on, I'll take you to the others," He said and started walking in the other direction, Aston and me following behind him. We got to a table, Oritse and JB sitting there but there was no sign of the other three girls.

"Where are the girls?" Marvin frowned, obviously noticing their absence too.

"Went to get the drinks in," Oritse explained, standing up as well as JB.

"Oh, right," Marvin nodded and stood back so JB and Oritse could greet up, wishing me happy birthday along with hugs and kisses on the cheek. The boys sat down and I sat on the edge next to Aston, waiting for the girls to come back. I kept looking over in the direction of the bar, hoping for the girls to come back soon so I wasn't stuck with the boys and their chats, I was right out of place.

"How long does it take to get drinks?" JB chuckled, thinking the same as I was.

"I know, the bars probably busy," Oritse said.

"There is a lot of people here," Aston commented.

"Yeah, I almost got lost in the crowd when we came in," I laughed, looking back at them and the boys laughed too. It was probably because of my height too as I wasn't the tallest of person, I had always been rather short.

"Oh here they come," Marvin said, looking behind me. I turned around and saw the girls walking over, Rochelle holding onto a black tray carefully as she tried not to drop it. I smiled as Chloe spotted me and grinned, hurrying over to me making me stand up to greet her.

"Hey you, birthday girl!" She giggled and pulled me in for a bone crushing hug.

"Hey babe," I giggled too, hugging her back.

"I thought you lot had ditched us, Reesh said you'd gone for drinks but you were gone for a while!" I said.

"Sorry, there's sooo many people out tonight," AJ sighed dramatically, pulling me in for a hug next making me laugh at her. Rochelle placed the tray on the table, the boys going straight for their drinks while she gave me a hug.

"Here get this down you," Rochelle grinned and passed me a drink which I think was a cocktail. I examined it, debating whether to actually put it in my mouth or not.