• Chapter Fourteen

Nothing Else Matters ~ Chapter Fourteen

/aston/

I'd just gotten out of the shower, purposely going downstairs to get some boxers even though there were some fresh ones in the draw. I just wanted to tease Hannah a bit of me in my towel. I casually walked into the kitchen, where she was reading a magazine and at first, didn't notice my presence. I whistled to myself as I slowly strolled past her and over to the clean washing pile. I smirked as I saw her look up at me. I looked at her too and watched as her eyes travelled down my body. Her eyes clashed with mine and I gave her a smug look. She shrugged and looked back down at her magazine. My smirk was wiped off and I frowned, huffing as I walked out the room and back upstairs to get dressed.

"Ast," Hannah called.

"Yeah?" I asked, opening the wash basket in our room and throwing in my towel. I turned back as she walked into the room.

"Marv and Rochelle are having a BBQ, they want us to go over," She said.

"What time?" I said, watching as she looked through the wardrobe.

"They said to go over whenever, food will be ready for six," She told me, picking out a playsuit and a jacket.

"Who's going?" I asked out of interest.

"Just the normal eight of us," She smiled over at me. I nodded and smiled too.

"I'm gonna go for a quick shower," She said, getting some underwear from the draw.

"Alright, I'll be downstairs," I said and held back the temptation to go and kiss her. I think she realised as she grinned and walked into the bathroom. I went back downstairs, sitting on the sofa to wait for her to come back down when she was finished. Ally jumped onto my lap as I switched on the television to catch up on an Arsenal game I had missed a couple of days ago.

An hour later and Hannah came down the stairs looking as beautiful as ever. Her blonde hair pulled up into a bun and she had minimal make up which gave her the natural look. This bet was going to be so much harder than I thought it would be. She didn't notice me looking as she walked across the room to collect her bag off the side. I stood up and pressed pause on the sky remote before going off to find my car keys.

"We're taking Ally with us," She told me, looking round at me for the first time since she came down.

"I'm sure they won't mind, they have Tiger," I shrugged.

"I text Marv, he said he didn't mind," She smiled and got Ally's lead off the side, patting her knees for Ally to go over to her which she did. She bent down and clipped the lead onto her collar.

"Ready to make a new friend?" She beamed at Ally who barked like she knew what Hannah had said.

"You sure are," She said while stroking her.

"You and that bloody thing," I laughed, getting my jacket off the hook and putting it on.

"That bloody thing has a name and I wish for it to be used," She frowns.

"Ally then," I say, rolling my eyes.

"And shes precious, leave her alone," She told me and walked past me to the front door. I grabbed my keys and followed after her quickly. Hannah and Ally walked down to my car while I locked the door behind us. I jogged down to my car and unlocked it.

"Do I really have to have a dog in my car?" I groaned, getting inside.

"Yes," Hannah said simply and got in herself, putting Ally on her lap.

"She better not shit anywhere," I frowned at the dog that was getting comfortable on my girlfriend's lap.

"She will not do any of her doggy business in here," She said, stroking Ally. I chuckled at her choice of words and started up the car.

"You look beautiful today," I told her.

"Thank you babe," She smiled. I smiled too and went to put my hand on her leg before remembering the bet and putting it back on the steering wheel.

"You're not gonna last that long just because you forget about the bet," She giggled.

"I won't forget," I said.

"You almost have a few times,"

"I'm going to win this," I said adamantly. She giggled and shook her head, looking out the window for the remainder of our journey.

"Cheers mates," I said, taking a beer off Marvin as I sat down in the sofa.

"No problem," He shrugged and sat down next to Rochelle on the other sofa, his arm resting over the back of the sofa while Rochelle bottle fed Alaia.

"Have you two had a scrap or something?" Chloe asked, looking at both Hannah and me.

"Mm, no. What makes you think we have?" Hannah answered before I could.

"You can usually never put each other down but today you're sitting on opposite sides of the sofa," She explained. Hannah and I both looked at each other and grinned before laughing. Which left the others confused and waiting on answers.

"Whats so funny?" AJ frowned in confusion.

"Yeah, let us in on the joke," JB said.

"Alright. alright," I laughed, "So this morning Han and I came up with a little bet,"

"Whats the bet?" Rochelle pushed.

"That we're not allowed no contact," Hannah continued.

"Like no sex you mean?" Marvin asked.

"Yeah, that and anything else, no kissing, touching or any physical contact," She explained, the others looked in between shocked and amused as they looked round at each other.

"No chance," Rochelle laughed, shaking her head.

"There is no way you're gonna keep that up for long," Chloe said.

"We're very competitive," Hannah shrugged, crossing one leg over the other.

"What does the winner get?" Oritsé wondered.

"The loser has to do everything for them for a week," I said.

"No change if you lose then babes," Chloe said, looking over at Hannah who burst out laughing and looked at me.

"Thats exactly what she said!" I exclaimed.

"It's true though Ast! You can't deny it," Hannah teased.

"Oh if we weren't having a bet you'd so get it,"I narrowed my eyes at her making her giggle.

"Glad we have this bet then,"

•••••

Comment, vote and the usual please.

And as always thank you for reading :) xx