• Chapter Thirty

Nothing Else Matters ~ Chapter Thirty

I was standing, well dancing, on the dance floor with Aston and a couple of the others. We'd been here for about half an hour now. Rochelle had chose to sit this one out, due to still feeling uneasy from downing that massive drink. Her guests seem to be enjoying the outcome of it though, basically drying out the contents of the bar. I had kicked off my heels ten minutes ago since they were starting to give me gyp. I wasn't exactly sure where I had put them so I could be going home shoeless tonight. My hands were linked with Aston as he twisted and turned me in all different directions making my head go fuzzy. I was laughing so much my stomach was starting to ache and my eyes were now streaming. Aston didn't look how he did when he arrived, he had taken the orange wig and his jacket off, his hat had made its way into my head and the white face paint on his face was near enough off. There was just a few white patches here and there but you could now see his face and that it was actually him.

He twirled me under his arm before pulling me back into him with his arms around me from behind, keeping me in a tight grip. I giggled and threw my head back onto his shoulder so I could see his grinning face as he looked down at me.

"I'm going to the toilet," He shouted over the music to me, I just nodded back in response, "Go dance with Chloe for a minute,"

He spun me back round so I was facing me and gave me a quick kiss before making his way towards the toilets and getting sucked into the crowd. I turned to where Chloe was, her and JB looked like me and Aston did a few seconds ago, laughing and dancing away. Deciding I didn't want to intrude on that but nor did I want to stand awkwardly on the dance floor by myself, I thought of getting myself another drink. First, I went over to JB and Chloe, both of them looking at me as I went over.

"Hey," I smiled, "When Ast comes back, can you tell him I'm at the bar?"

"Sure, babe," Chloe nodded, "You sure you don't want to dance with us?"

"No, no its okay," I said, shaking my head, "You two look like you're having fun!"

"Oh, alright then. Catch you later though? We haven't had a dance yet!" She giggled.

"For sure!" I agreed with a grin. I left them to get back to what they were doing before and went over to the bar. I hopped up onto a stool and waited for the barman. He came walking over once he finished with his other customer.

"What can I get you, love?" He asked, leaning against the bar.

"Hmm," I said as I thought about it, scanning the list of the drinks, "Give me your best cocktail!"

"Coming right up," He grinned and turned round to start putting it together. Clearly, he was happy with my choice.

"You having a good night?" He asked.

"Oh yeah! The heels have come off so I must be," I laughed, looking down at my feet that were only covered by the material of my stockings which had turned black from walking in the dirty floor.

"Thats always a sign with women, see it all the time," He chuckled, placing a glass down in the bar and pouring the liquid into it. It was a peachy-pink colour.

"Here you go, babe," He said and passed it over to me.

"Thank you!" I beamed and had a sip, nodding in satisfaction as it tasted extremely good.

"Have a good night," He laughed at my reaction before walking to another part of the bar to a customer. I turned in my seat to watch everyone dancing and getting off their heads while I waited for Aston and sipped my drink. I figured he would be over in a minute since he had been a while since he went.