Chapter Nine-Louie's Promise

Start from the beginning

 I saw a boy around ten with curly blonde hair, big hazel eyes, and a cute smile with dimples on each side. He was laughing with his parents, eating ice-cream on a park’s bench. But the happy scene change in instant. A sleek black car came screech into the scene, stopping in front of the bench. The parents got up in front of the scared boy, looking confuse. Two men dressed in black got out of the car and one of them pointed a gun at the father. The father held up in his hands in surrender but the man shot him any ways. I could faintly hear the scream of the mother as she drop to her knees, holding her dead husband’s head on her lap, crying over his dead body. The other man went to grab the boy and the mother got up, trying to stop him. She scream out the boy’s name as she was about to grab him. The woman unexpectedly stop in front of him, then look shock at the little body as blood started to spill out of her mouth landing on the boy’s shirt and face. I barely heard the woman call out her child’s name.  She kneeled in front of her child and drop to the ground on top of her dead husband. The other man grabbed the distracted boy and carries him into car, making the boy drop his ice-cream. The boy was lock in the back seat and as the car drove away from the scene, silent tears flow from his sad hazel eyes. He put his little hands on the window and put his forehead on the window, not knowing that he would soon end up as some science experiment.

I grasp, blinking my eyes as I started to make the spots in my eyes go away. I was abruptly thrown off the ten year old boy stuck in a horrible lizard creature’s body. The boy/lizard creature started to look at me, hissing. He opens his mouth to kill me when I spoke. “Louie…please Louie listen…I saw how the mean people dressed in black kill your parents…” Louie stopped and looked at me. His eyes show that he was puzzle and melancholy. I slowly go up to my knees and look directly at him. “Please listen…I’ll find the men that stole you away from your family…Louie just…stop…Can you tell the others to stop? Please? And I promise.” I put my right hand on my heart and the left up. “I will find those men and I will help you avenge your parents’ death…just tell them.” Louie look at me than at the others fight with the sibling. A few creatures landed on the ground, already dead. “Please…” I whisper at Louie, my voice breaking at the sight of the dead people trap in creatures’ body. I look back at him and I saw in his hazel eyes were rimmed with tears, and spoke of sorrow, compassion, and awareness of what I had just said. Louie roars and headed to a fighting creature. He knocked one creature off of the girl and started to hiss and growl at it. The creature look towards me, eyes with curiosity and admiration. It roars and the rest stop in mid-motion, they look at the creature and waited. The siblings also stop, confused why the creatures had stop fighting. The stopped creature, that look like the leader of the group, started to hiss and growl then nodded towards me. The entire lizard-people look at me with the same expression as the leader had before.

“I promise I’ll find the people that kidnap you all…and I bet they are the same…right?” Louie came running towards me, but I stood my ground. I was hoping that Louie wouldn’t attack me because than I am a dead girl.  He jumps on top of me, making me fall backwards. “KILL IT GIRL!!”

I glare at the other girl and gave her the finger, which made her stand in shock. “If he wanted to kill me, he already had killed me. Right Louie?” surprisingly, he nodded his head at her. He headed my hand and I got another vision. But this time, of the same boy but four years older. He had the same curly blonde hair but it was longer and shaggier.  His big, innocent hazel eyes now hold maturely and have seen horrors that no other teenager of his age have seen. His body was more lanky and his skin pastier, since his body hasn’t seen any sunlight but he had a mysterious white glow all around his body. “Hello…”  Louie whisper timidly at me, his voice sounded raspy. I look at him in surprise and then smile kindly. “Hey Louie. What did the other guys thought?” going straight to the point. “Well the guys thought that you’re have beautiful red hair, have beautiful eyes, and some said that you were HOT…but most of all that they were surprise that someone can see what we really are…” I blush at the comments but I didn’t feel so bad since Louie also blushed bright red. “So you are not that shy when you’re giving comments to a beautiful girl?” I teasingly told him, loving to watch him stammer and squirm under my eyes. I laughed at his now brightly red face, making him look back at me. “I was joking Louie. I am just like that. So…was it true about the same kidnappers…?” I ask him awkwardly. He nodded, than move closer to me, leaving only as few inches between us. I look between us and look confused. He looks like a ghost in the vision but I felt his body heat radiating off of him. He opened his mouth to talk but then he looks in disbelief at his shirt. I look down too and saw that a dark circle started to grow on his shirt. “What…what hap…happen?”  He falls on his knees, holding his stomach. I drop with him, laying him down on my lap. I touch his hand, staining my hands with his blood. “I don’t know…but you can’t die…you can’t…we are getting out of here and…the first thing we’re doing is getting a tan.” I joked, trying to lighten the solution. He chuckle, making blood spill from his lips, onto my shirt and face. “Promise…me…that you’ll…leave this…place…and br…bring Jus..Justin down…promise?” Tears started to stream down my eyes and I nodded at him. He smiles at me, showing those big dimples. He started to breathe more slowly than he spoke quietly. “Can…I…have…my…first…kiss…?”

“Now you’re taking advantage of this situation Louie.” I jokily scolded him, sniffing. I caress his face, moving his hair from his face. I lend down and planted a soft, sweet kiss on his lips. He weakly responded then he pulled back. He smiled more, closing his hazel eyes. “Thank…you…remember…your…promise…” he sighed than his chest stop moving. My tears started to fall on his pale cheek. Suddenly I was pull back of the vision. I look in horror as the siblings were killing the lizard-people. I got up but I trip over a body…Louie’s body. His dull, lifeless hazel eyes look back at me, looking so peaceful. More tears fall from my eyes as I close his eyes. I got up and ran towards the siblings. As the girl was about to rip out the leaders throat, I step between them. “STOP!! JUST STOP THIS VILONCE!! CANT YOU SEE THAT THEY ARE HUMANS? HUMANS TRAP IN A CREATURE’S BODY?” the girl looks at me in frustration and growled at me. “Those humans can’t live! In other to leave this god-damn maze, they have to die…ALL OF THEM!” she pointed at what’s left of the group of the human-creatures. I felt the leader behind me move towards the girl, hissing. The girl looked in loath at the leader and hissed too, but she sprouted fangs from her mouth and something golden drip from the ends.  Her eyes blue eyes turned into a bright green eyes with slits in the middle, looking like a snakes eyes. I tried to not grasp because it would show that I was afraid and that will give the girl advantage of me. Kane grab her arm and grunted. When I saw Kane, something tugged me towards Kane…want to touch his throat…to heal him…I reach out one of my hands towards him and walk towards him. The girl hissed at me but I ignore her. He look into my eyes, looking astonished and mystified, but he move in front of his sister. “KANE!?” the girl question, her eyes turned back to normal and look worried. I stroke his cheek before touching his throat. He had a faint scar running across his throat, I felt the jagged skin and I got another vision.

“Kay! Watch out!” the sister yell at him. He turned around and saw a very piss off cat-like creature. Before he had the chance to move from the way, an excruciating pain exploded on his throat. The girl yelled his name as the cat-like creature jump on top of him, ready to cut his head off. The cat-like creature screech at the charging girl, but she quickly killed. She threw off the creature’s body off of Kane and put his head on her lap. “You can’t bloody die on me Kane! We promise to stay together! ALWAYS!” the girl scream at Kane as spited out blood and held his throat. “Jen…Jenny…” he managed to sputter out but wind escaped from his throat, making his voiced sound raspy. Tears leak from both of the siblings eyes. As Kane’s breathing started to slowly, Jenny did something bizarre. She lend down to Kane’s throat and started to lick. I watch in repulsion and curiosity as she lifted her head and wipe her bloodied lips with her arms. Kane’s throat started to close up and his breathing started to come back to normal. He opened his eyes and smile at her. ”Kane…” she softly laughed merrily. He opened his mouth and tried to speak. He looked bewildered that no sound came out. Jenny look sadly at him and tears brimmed her eyes. “I am sorry Kane…but you’re alive. You kept your promise…” Kane smiled sadly and nodded.

I look at him, trying to say sorry without speaking and lend towards him, kissing his neck all across his scar. Jenny hissed at me and bites me on my arm before pushing me always from the still-not-in-this-world Kane. Before I fell, the leader caught me and roar at Jenny. “What did you to him? WHAT THE BLOODY FUCK DID YOU DO?!” she shrieked at me. I look at Kane and saw him looking at me, in astonish. He touches his throat and still felt his scar but something had change.

“Jen…Jenny…?”

So after making this chapter depressing, I decided to make a happy ending… well as happy as I could make it. If you haven’t notice, I have killed off like seven people in the stories combined: the four lizard-people, Crazy King Kong, Rachel Simon, and now Louie. I feel like a murder…it feels weird. O.O but it had to happen. I don’t know if I should kill off the whole creature-people and the siblings. But I don’t know. And if you cried, I’m sowy. Here’s free tissues*hands you a box of tissues*

Comment

Vote

Fan

Adopt ME!!