thirty-three

3 hours into the flight...

Your P.O.V.

You had ended up sitting next to yoongi, which you didn't mind.

He had been deep in sleep since the plane took off, leaving you alone with nothing to do.

You couldn't get over the conversation that your manager had with you before departing.

"Y/n, what the hell is going on with you? Why do people keep stating you're in a relationship with the members?" The anger in his tone made you uneasy.

"I don't know sir, I would never have any of those kinds of relations with them." You lied, sending your stomach to turn in pain.

"Y/n. Tell me the truth.Now." he crossed his arms over his chest and gave you a dark glare.

You looked down at the ground and felt chills along your body.

"...yes...I am" you muttered under your shaky breath.

A loud sigh slipped came from him as he shook his head in disbelief.

"I can't believe this, why didn't you let me know sooner? We could've prevented all of these rumors from spreading!"

You were confused, shouldn't he be angry? You just admitted you were dating one of the members, right? He hasn't fired you yet either...is he okay with this?

"So you're not angry?" You glanced up at him, meeting his disappointed eyes.

"I'm angry at you not telling us before. Look, these boys rarely get any outside interactions so I think it's good idea for them to be in a relationship with someone they already know." He nodded and raised his glasses onto the bridge of his nose.

"Oh..." Is all you could say to his reaction.

"The only thing I ask of you is to keep this private, I don't want anyone to know about your relationship until we're certain the society will approve. Alright?" He tapped your shoulder before strutting off to his proper van.

"Of course" you were still processing everything that just happened as you hopped into the van filled with the 7 boys.

You sat slumped into your seat, awaiting the planes landing.

After arriving back home...

The plush mattress sank under you as you flung yourself onto it.

"Feels good to be home..." You stretched your limbs along your comfortable bed.

The long ride home was definitely worth it, you were finally able to lay in your bed and relax properly.

You had come home to the dogsitter stating everything that happened while you were gone, and thankfully, your dog was perfectly fine.

Placing his paws on the bed, he barked and made small whining sounds.

You sat up and took his paws off, he knows not to be on the bed but he always does it anyways.

You grabbed his favorite toy and played with him for a few minutes before your phone began to ring, cutting off the play time.

"Missing me already?" You teased as you listened for yoongi's usual chuckle on the other line.

But he didn't, instead he hummed in affirmation.

"Does it surprise you?" Small clanking of glasses came from his line.

"Not really, it's like you're obsessed with me or something" you joked.

His familiar chuckle rumbled against the phone speaker, sending your heart running fast.

"I'm not that clingy...am I?" His voice was low as if he was afraid to be speaking too loud.

"You are the one who is calling me right after we just made it home for being together for at least a week" your lips twitched up into a smile.

"Ah, maybe I should go then, I wouldn't want to be that clingy boyfriend..." He sighed.

You frowned put him on speaker as you roamed around your house.

"No, I like hearing your voice.." you pouted.

His released a long hum followed by him breathing in deeply.

"So we have the rest of the week off...what are you gonna do?" His voice became distant as if he had walked away from the speaker.

"Sleep and eat like any other day" you laughed a little.

"Why don't you come over?" His voice went loud as he came closer to the speaker again.

"Tomorrow?" You thought about if your schedule was busy, which it never was.

"Mhm" he confirmed.

"I'm lazy though" you pouted.

He chuckled, "fine I'll come over to your house then"

"Oh heck no. It's a mess and koda would probably swallow you whole." You jumped off of the counter and went back up to your room.

"True" he sighed.

"I'll see if I have the energy to go over anyway." You muttered.

"Mkay. Well, Im tired...goodnight love" he yawned.

You smiled, "goodnight yoongi bear"

You ended the call and laid down on your bed. You looked up at the ceiling, thinking about what will happen tomorrow.

Even though you had just spent a whole week with him, you still wanted to see him.

You wanted to see his dark and alluring eyes and his lustful lips, his milky white skin and his jet black hair that complimented him so well.

He was truly a prince.

Your prince.

- I've considered ending this story due to my lack of ideas for new chapters...but I will try my best to keep it going until I get to a point I think is right to end at. I hope you understand :).