twenty-three

Yoongi's P.O.V.

"Yoongi it's time to get the kids ready for school" I heard y/n's voice echo through the hallway of our home. Followed by the screaming and giggles of our two children.

I walked out of my studio and made my way to the kitchen. I was met by our beautiful daughter, jumping up and down as she held onto the hem of my shirt. "Dad! Look what I made you!" She pulled me towards her masterpiece that was set on the dinner table.

"Oh that's beautiful! Just like you" I smiled at her and she giggled.

"Guess what it is" she pointed at the sloppy drawing of what looked like a green blob to you.

"Uh..it's a dog right?" I looked over my shoulder, trying to get y/n's help with the situation but she was busy making the kids lunches.

"No! Are you blind dad? It's obviously a frog! You're silly" she giggled and I picked her up and cradled her in my arms while making raspberries on her stomach. She laughed and swatted my face away.

"You're the silly one" I placed her on the floor and she fixed her dress while still giggling.

I swear all of y/n's genes went to her. She's got everything her mothers got, from her sarcastic personality, to her twinkling eyes. I smiled and went to hug y/n from behind.

She tugged away and shoved a lunch bag on my chest. "Here, go ahead and get them to school while I stay and clean up." She smiled at me with the same smile I fell in love with the first day we met.

I nodded and placed the lunch bags on the counter and placed my hands on her waist. "No kiss goodbye?" I smirked and she gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Now go, they're gonna be late" she spanked my butt and I grabbed the lunch bags again and made my way to the car along with the kids.

I watched them fight over the passenger seat for a good 5 minutes before finally making them both sit in the back. They pouted and whined from the back seats.

I sighed and continued to drive off to the school. I heard my phone ringing and took a quick glance down to see it was y/n calling. What could she possibly want? We just left the house, and she knows I'm driving.

I wondered if it was an emergency and started to panic. It would only be a quick call...but the kids are in the back. I sighed and looked down for a brief second and picked up my phone only to drop it. I grunted and reached over for it, not paying attention to the road. I finally got a hold of it and sat back up in my seat. I was about to answer when I heard the screaming kids in the back.

"DAD! LOOK OUT!" I hadn't noticed I was in the wrong lane...all I heard were the screams of the kids and the glass breaking against the pressure of the other car.

"Yoongi!" I heard a voice say from the phone as I had placed it on speaker before we were hit.

"Yoongi!" I winced and tried to answer the voice but I couldn't.

"Y/n..." I managed to shout as the car was being tossed around.

"Yoongi" i kept hearing the voice shout my name. But I didn't see where it was coming from.

"Yoongi!" I felt pressure on my chest and I opened my eyes to find y/n sitting on top of me with a panicked look.

"What? What's wrong?" I placed my hands on her cheeks and she got off of me.

"You were sweating and mumbling stuff in your sleep. I thought you were being possessed by a demon or something!" She sighed and held my hand.

I looked around the room and saw she had turned on the lamp on the nightstand.