twenty

*Disclaimer: this chapter contains smut. If you dislike this type of subject please skip this chapter. You have been warned...*

Your P.O.V.

After arriving to the hotel room you placed your things back into their place and laid in bed. You yawned and looked at the time on your phone, it read 7:30 pm. You took your shoes off and sighed. Yoongi had said he was going to be over at the others room for a while, which meant you were going to be alone.

You went on your phone and started to watch random YouTube videos. You ended up watching alot of Seventeen compilations which made you feel better. After finishing your last video you started to notice how slow time was going. You began to miss Yoongi surprisingly.

You began to scroll through your photos and remembered what he had said, "I could have sent you better ones..." You smiled at the thought and shut your phone off.

Better pictures...you started to imagine what he would send you as you contemplated whether to text him or not. It's been about an hour since you've arrived to the hotel room. You wondered what he was doing.

You finally texted him and waited for his response. Even though he was 2 rooms down, you were too lazy to walk over there.

You stared at your screen but he wasn't replying. About 10 minutes passed by and he still didn't text back. You sighed and turned your phone off. You were missing more and more by the second. Him and his horrible,but cute, way of flirting.

You heard your phone buzzed and you quickly opened it and saw his text.

You groaned and sat up on your bed

You groaned and sat up on your bed. You couldn't wait another hour. And knowing him, he would probably stay longer than just an hour.

You kept thinking about the pictures. You bit your lip and texted him. You knew he wouldn't do it but you could at least try.

You smiled while waiting for his response

You smiled while waiting for his response. He quickly replied and you laughed.

You smirked and laughed more. Would he really send them...probably not. You noticed him typing.