There's nothing where he used to lie
My inspiration has run dry
That's what's going on
Nothing's right, I'm torn

I'm all out of faith
This is how I feel
I'm cold and I am shamed
Lying naked on the floor

Illusion never changed
Into something real
I'm wide awake and I can see
The perfect sky is torn

I'm all out of faith
This is how I feel
I'm cold and I'm ashamed
Bound and broken on the floor
You're a little late, I'm already torn, torn

Once the song is over. Fresh tears starts to stream down my eyes. 'Killua... I miss you so much... Please... Please tell me that you're still alive...' I thought.

Illumi P.O.V

I walk pass Y/N's room. I heard singing. I walk closer the her door and lean my ear towards it. I can make out the words as she sang.

'What have I done... I killed the guy he love. My own Brother just because I'm in love with her" I thought. I'm a monster.

But I can't help it... I love her so much. I hope I can change her feelings towards me. I'll show her that I really do care for her, maybe then... She'd give me a chance.

One Week Later

Y/N P.O.V

In the end... I agree to marry with Illumi. But not because I love him. This is just how I'm gonna repay for Kikyo-Sama's kindness. I'd never love a Monster like him.

I'm standing in front a body length mirror. The dresser is helping me, fix up my wedding dress. I just stare at my expression emotionlessly.

This dress is really beautiful

This dress is really beautiful. But I can't help but feel really sad. Why? Because the guy I'm gonna marry is not the one I love. The one I love is gone.... Killed by the guy I'm gonna marry today.

I place my hand on a necklace Killua gave me on our anniversary.

Flashback

"Happy Anniversary, baby!" Killua said, hugging my waist tightly from behind. I smile and turn in his arms facing him. He smile back at me and lean in, placing a soft kiss on my lips.

Then he pulls away and take out a box from his pocket. "This is a gift for my beautiful fiancé. I hope you'll like it" he said. I take the gift from his hand and start unwrapping it. I open the lid to reveal a necklace.

 I open the lid to reveal a necklace

"This is beautiful, Killua. I love it so much" I said happily. "A beautiful necklace for my beautiful girl" he said. He put the necklace on my neck. Then he kisses me. I kiss him back with a smile on my face.

End of Flashback

'Killua... I really wished it is gonna be you, who'll be welcoming me out there' I thought. I blinked back the tears. I can't cry now. I have to move on. But it's just so hard.

The door opens to reveal Kikyo, with Milluki. Milluki will be walking me down the aisle. I look down as Kikyo stand beside me.

She place her hand on my shoulder. "Are you ready?" She asks. I slowly nod my head. "Alright... Let's start the wedding now. Everyone is waiting" she said. Milluki walk towards me. I hook my hand with his.

On the Wedding

"Is anyone against this wedding?" The priest asks. Illumi is standing next to me, wearing his suits. I just look down, waiting for the priest to pronounce that Illumi and I is officially married.

Then suddenly, the door burst open. "Stop this! Stop this wedding now. I'm against this wedding!" I heard someone yell out. My eyes widened at the interruption.

I turn my head to see....

*to be continued*