"Mrs. Jha," Arnav said angrily, "Clean the whole house, I mean it, WHOLE HOUSE within two hours!"

"WHAT? HOW?" Anjali shouted.

"JUST DO THE WORK YOU'RE ASSIGNED," Arnav shouted, "YOU'RE SERVANT HERE! NOW GO AND CLEAN THE HOUSE IN TWO HOURS OR YOU CAN NEVER SLEEP TONIGHT!"

"And you Mr. Akash, you have to make Sonu sleep today!" NK said.

Akash nodded as it's an easy job.

"Remember, don't dare to scold her or make her cry." NK warned and Akash nodded.

"And Subadra Malik," Lavanya said angrily, "You'll make Ruhaan sleep"

Subadra had no other option but to nod yes. However she herself was in a dilemma. How to make that hyper-active spoilt brat sleep?

"And you Manorama Singh Raizada," Khushi said, "You'll wash all of our clothes. Is that clear?" Khushi asked in such a tone that Manorama nodded in fear.

"Mr. Shyam Jha will have to clean toilets!" Lavanya ordered to Shyam who has started to walk with crutches.

"And Mrs. Devyani Raizada will clean the kitchen" Arnav ordered and Nani agreed.

.

.

.

.

"We're sorry Aman uncle!" Sonu, Ruhaan and Ruhi cried and hugged him.

Ruhaan cried, "Sorry Aman uncle, we thought it was real and you don't love Adi bhaiyya and Payal maasi!"

Ruhi said, "Ha Aman uncle, we thought you're cheating us!"

Aman smiled and bent to their height. "How can I cheat you all? You all are my life!" And he hugged the three kids who cried on his shoulder.

"Soli Aman uncle." Little Sonu cried and Aman wiped her tears and said, "It's okay Sonu darling."

Aman then looked at Adi who was standing at the corner of the room with his head hung down.

Aman smiled at his innocence and walked to him. Holding his shoulder, he hugged the boy tight who hugged him back and started crying.

"Arrey, why are you crying?" Aman asked wiping his tears.

"I'm sorry papa...wo...for a moment I thought you don't love me!" Adi hiccupped.

"Aise kabhi ho saktha hai kya?" Aman asked bending down at his height, "I love you so much! More than anyone in this world, I love you the most!"

Adi smiled and hugged him tight. "Why was that aunty lying?"

Aman sighed and said, "I have a twin brother. That aunty got mistaken."

"I saw maasi slapping pooja thaal!" Ruhaan said, "So she called that aunty and said that her husband is here, right?"

Aman nodded and Adi said in anger, "I'm gonna sue them all!"

"Ha Adi bhaiyya, they try to ruin our family!" Ruhi said in anger. "Ha...destroy Pooja thaal..." Sonu said in her cute anger.

Aman smiled and said, "Leave all that and go to sleep!" and he walked away to his room after kissing the kids.

"Aman uncle is so sweet. He don't want us to take revenge on those people who hurt him!" Ruhi said.

"But have we ever obeyed anyone?" Adi asked with his classic grin.

Ruhaan curved his lips to his classic 'prankster' grin and said, "So Adi bhaiyya, you're suggesting another prank against pooja thaal?"

Adi nodded and said, "Our next target was Mr. 6 foot. But let's post-pone that. We should have another good prank against pooja thaal!"