Party

"Chae!" 

"Rikku!" I laughed turning to one of my best friends and hugged her. "I missed you! How was Japan!?"

"It was great! But I missed you and the group!" She grinned. "How is everyone?"

"They are good but we all missed you like crazy. Two weeks is too long." I pouted and she laughed as we walked into school. 

As we got to our lockers, we heard screaming from down the hall knowing it would only be one person, Kwon Jiwoo. "RIKKU!" She screamed running down and nearly leaped into Rikku's arms. "You're back! I missed you so much!"

"Calm down Jiwoo!" Rikku laughed looking at her. "It was only two weeks!"

"Two weeks too long!"

"Minhee!" I hugged her. 

"Look at that, we are back together. See, I told you it wouldn't be that bad." Rikku grinned.

"The gangs back together at last." My best friend since we were kids came up. "It was so empty without you, Rikku."

"Namjoon's right. Even Yoongi missed you." Hoseok said smiling.

She just laughed holding her face. "Guys, I'm back now! That's what matters!" 

"And you aren't ever leaving us again." Jiwoo said hugging her still.

"I would never." Rikku shook her head.

"Alright alright, lets give the girl some room to breathe." I shooed people away except Jiwoo, she's always clingy to Rikku ever since she met her. It was almost like she looked at her as a big sister, it was cute though.

"Are we hanging out after school?" Yoongi asked.

I nodded opening my locker. "Yeah, the movies right?"

"Why don't we have a welcome back party for Rikku?" Hoseok grinned.

"Yeah! It can be at my place." Jiwoo nodded.

"Is this just an excuse to have a party?" I raised a brow to the guys as they looked away from me. "The last time we had a party you guys got drunk."

"But you were the driver! We were completely safe." Namjoon argued.

"Come on Chae, live a little." Minhee chuckled.

I groaned closing my locker after grabbing my books. "Fine, but a small party!"

"A big party. Got it." Yoongi smirked walking away on his phone.

That only meant one thing, he was about to invite everyone from the school to have a big part at Jiwoo's place. Jiwoo's parents had lots of money so they had a really big house, she could afford anything she wanted. So every time we plan parties, they always end up at her house since her parents are never home.

"I'm heading to class. Coming?" Rikku looked at Jiwoo since they had the same first class together.

"Of course!" She grinned as she followed Rikku down the hall.

"Nervous about the party?" Namjoon asked me as Minhee and Hoseok went to their first class together.

"Of course not, but I don't want to clean up all of your messes again." I rolled my eyes.

He ruffled my hair. "I wont drink this time, I'll behave and be sober like you so you wont be alone. Okay?"

"Thanks Joon." I smiled.

"Alright, come on red." He chuckled referring to my hair. "Let's go to class." He put his arm around my shoulder as we walked down the hall.

Party~