"Ok...enough....bas karo!" Aman said wiping the white snow from his eyes.

The four stopped their attack and then hugged him tight by waist. "Happy birthday Aman uncle" four of them sang together.

Aman smiled and bent to their height and said, "Thank you my four rockstars."

Adi ran to the curtains and took out a packet wrapped in gift wrapper and gave it to him.

"Arrey wah, what is this?" Aman asked holding the packet.

"Gift..." Sonu squealed.

"Aww...thank you!" Aman said and opened the gift.

His smiled faded seeing the gift. He held it in his hand and gazed at it. A lone tear escaped his eyes and he looked at the four babies before him.

"Aman uncle...you didn't like....?" Sonu asked wiping the tear from his eyes.

Aman smiled and again looked at the gift.

It was a clay model of four children hugging a man!

He looked at the four and the kids hugged him tight from four directions and cried, "We love you Aman uncle!"

.

.

.

.

His mind drifted to the day when he met her for the first time. He had gone to Laxminagar for some work and had asked the driver to park the car outside the lane. But the driver took the car inside the lane and was about to hit a child when an angelic girl came in between and saved the boy.

Her cute and beautiful face had been imprinted in his mind that day! Everywhere he saw her. In the mirror, near his poolside, on his laptop, everywhere he saw that angel.

He learnt her name – Payal! She was Khushi ji's sister!

A smile adorned his lips recalling the days of their marriage. Everything was so perfect! Their new years eve, mehendi ceremony where he had tried to meet her, marriage where they both took vows for lifetime....

But what had gone wrong?

Akash lied on the bed and thought of the days after marriage.

Everything changed.

He recalled the day when Shyam brought out the truth of the Gupta sisters. His heart broke beyond repair! The girl he loved was nothing but a slut, a gold digger. She and her sister were trying to ruin the Raizada parivaar! They were trying to ruin his di's life!

Akash felt disgusted of himself that day.

If only, he had not fallen in her charms, everything would have been so perfect!

But she....how could she do that to him? He loved her so much and she...she was just faking it. She and her sister were planning to get the Raizada property! It was all fake.

Still he loved her. He loved her but wasn't able to believe her once again!

He was over the moon when he came to know that he is going to be a father. But the next moment, his jeejaaji had asked him,

"Akash, how can you be sure that it is your baby? These Gupta sisters cannot be trusted. I wonder how many men these girls have trapped!"

His heart broke beyond repair.

Still he loved her. But he was broken. He didn't even know whether the child in his wife's womb was his or not! He felt devastated and when his bhai and di got into an argument, he couldn't stop himself.

And today, after long 10 years, he talked with his baby! His son!

And hear it My-so-called-FATHER, you mean nothing to me!

YOU'RE NOT MY FATHER! WE MIGHT SHARE SAME BLOOD BUT FOR ME YOU ARE THE PERSON WHO BETRAYED MY MOTHER, MAASI, CHACHU AND OTHERS! FOR ME MY FATHER IS AMAN UNCLE!

MR. AKASH SINGH RAIZADA, STAY AWAY FROM ME!

No matter how much you try, I WON'T STAY WITH YOU! So don't even try

He sat up on his bed and covered his face with palms.

He felt an unbearable pain in his heart. His son, his baby hates him! He considers him as betrayer. Akash wiped tears from his eyes. How much does he wish to hear the word 'papa' from his mouth? Will he ever hear that? How much he wishes Payal to run to him and apologize for her mistake and they three would be a happy family! How much he wishes her to be back!

"I know she is a slut. But I love her! I loved her all these years but hid it from everyone. I love her like I do before our marriage. She is still my life, my wife! I have right on her, not Aman! I have every right to scold and shout at her, not Aman!"

FOR ME MY FATHER IS AMAN UNCLE

Aman!

His blood boiled thinking about him.

His son considers him as father. His wife considers him more than her own husband. His brother considers him more than his own brother.

"Aman Mathur, you snatched everything from me! My wife, my son, my brothers...everyone! I won't let you win! You'll never have my son calling you papa! It's my word! Akash Singh Raizada's word!" Akash said to himself.

.

.

.

.

After making the pranksters go to bed, Aman came back to his room and was about to switch off the lights when his mobile beeped indicating a message. Frowning, wondering who is messaging him at 12.30 in morning. Aman took his cell and read the message.

Come up to the terrace. I want to say something.

- Payal

He frowned. What does she have to talk? Anyway I'll go!

He climbed up the stairs and reached the terrace only to get rooted.

There, before him, was Payal Gupta standing in all her glory wearing a dark blue chiffon saree, diamond necklace, and a pair of diamond earrings, with her long hair left open – for the first time after 10 years!

"Payal...." words didn't come out of his mouth.

Smiling faintly, she asked softly, "How do I look?"

"Beautiful!" The word flew from his heart.

She smiled widely and said, "Are you gonna stand there or come here?"

Aman jerked from the trance and slowly walked towards her. Payal smiled and wished him, "Happy birthday" He smiled and whispered, "Thank you"

"Wo...I wanted to ask you something..." Payal said and he stood before her waiting for her question.

Looking at his eyes, Payal asked after a long silence, "Will you be my Adi's papa?"

Aman stared at her and she looked down and said softly, "I'm ready Aman! I want to marry you. I want you to be my Adi's father."

Not getting any response from him, she looked up and saw him standing like a statue.

The next moment, she felt herself being pulled for a tight hug. She felt his arms wrapped around her little frame and his face in her crook of neck. She closed her eyes and unknowingly her hands lifted up and caressed his back.

"This is the best birthday gift ever!" She heard him whisper it in her ears and she smiled and hugged him tight.

Standing far apart, Akash Singh Raizada watched the scene before him and realized the truth.

He has lost his wife.....FOREVER.

"Aman Mathur, you'll pay for this!" Akash whispered under his breath.