Point of views

KYLE's

I remember when I saw Kyra for the first time, I was in love with her. Those eyes, I couldn't resist them. But I think being a friend is more important, if I tell her anything, I might lose her forever.

*****

Today was the last day of us meeting, I will not be able to see her till we complete our colleges.

*****

I saw her today, she has changed a lot, no more bangs. But her eyes says so much more now, and when she hugged me, I swear whatever happens I can never lose her.

*****

She got engaged today, I remember being all cheery outside, but it was killing me on the inside. I just sobbed all night.

*****

They are moving in, I cannot seem to just let go. I want her, but I have to be a friend, before I lose her.

*****

Stacey and I helped her, moving in. But now she is in a coma, I just couldn't just bear this. I just want to cry out loud, hold her hand, tell her everything will be okay, that I am there for her.

*****

Today is the happiest day of my life, Kyra woke up, as she didn't know, who Ben was, she said it out loud that she loved me, she has loved me forever. I just wanted to scream the same out loud, but couldn't. I am just a friend and she is with Ben, i can't do that to him.

*****

She is back home, she apologised to me, and she wearing the engagement ring again, I just wanted to leave.

*****

We have been avoiding each other after the kiss. I just want to tell her, how much I want her. How much I want to feel those lips again.

*****

She is all ready for the wedding, just a week away. She invited everyone, my family, my grandparents, everyone. Does she still want to get back??

*****

All the family are here, we are all together at Kyra's apartment for the dinner, just more 2 days, before she goes away.

We kissed again today in her apartment. I told her to leave and come with me, but she was not ready. She wanted to be with that Ben.

*****

It was the rehearsal dinner, and then was the bachelor party, I just wanted to kill Ben, for marrying  my love, but even he seemed sad. I don't know may be the end of his bachelor life.

*****

Today was the wedding day, she looked so beautiful while walking down the aisle. She was trying to avoid me, but I could feel, she looked at me. She was regretting it all.

Then came the time, to say the vows and the best thing happened, Ben didn't wanted to marry Kyra, he loved Stacey (I am glad but confused how could that happen.)

Then even Kyra confessed her love for me. I was so happy, but then she got down on her knees to propose me. I was in love with that moment.

*****

I am finally married to her. I knew the ring was a good luck. I gave the ring to her and she will be mine for forever. We had our first dance and our first kiss after being married.

*****

We have been married 5 months and we have been taking trips together at weekends, just the two of us and nothing can be better than this.