Chapter 3

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK, CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT...

We entered in the apartment as he unlocked the door, took a step inside. I could see how he decorated his apartment, full of roses and a bucket of champagne and mattresses in the living room near the fire place and then I was out of control......

I looked at him as he tried to put me down on the couch, he removed his blazer and went to the kitchen. He felt so irresistible as I looked at him. He took a bottle of water and pour it in a glass and brought it towards me.

He sat down next to me and made me drink the water sip by sip, as some of the drops went down in my throat, I knew it was time.

He took the glass and kept it on the table in front of us, and went back into his room, fetching me some of his warm clothes. Somehow he could see how cold I felt or how I had goosebumps, not because I was cold but because I longed I feel to feel him inside of me. I knew I wanted him then and there itself. He gave me a sweatshirt and some joggers, but I threw them down on the floor. I could see how inappropriate he thought it was, but I did not care and went in for a kiss.

He was shocked, "you are too drunk right now, get some sleep". He said as he took a step behind me and pushed me back. "Not too drunk to not know what is happening, I want you right now." I said as I took a step towards him and kissed him on his lips, he kissed me back. A smooth kiss went all passionate and we knew what was next, I started unbuttoning his shirt as we kissed. He cupped my breast with one hand and other one on my waist, I knew he wanted me too. I took off his shirt and he helped me getting out of my dress and later removing his pants. I was in my bra and underwear while he was in his underwear, i could figure how hard he was and he could figure out how i was feeling but we couldn't resist each other as we looked into each other's eyes before we kissed again.

He picks me in his arms and takes me towards the fireplace where he had already laid down the mattress. He threw me down on the mattress and removed his underwear. So hard as I looked at him. I bite my lips wanting me more and more. He came onto me, as his hard cock touched my legs made me wanting me more soon. He took out my blue lacey underwear and threw it away and picked me up to remove my bra matching the underwear and unclipped it in one go, impressing me further.

We were both naked we looked at each other as he laid me down and was on top of me. He kissed me gently as I moaned for more.. starting from my lips, he went to my ear takes a bite of it and went down to my neck as he cupped my breast. He went down holding my waist and sucking on my nipple which was hard yet soft, as he sucked on it I moaned for more, can't wait to feel him inside me, my thoughts started shouting.

He takes an ice out of the bucket of champagne and caresses it around my belly button (which no one knew I had except Ben) it made me more horny and wanting him more. He kissed on my belly and took the ice in his mouth and threw it towards the fire place, and went down on me. He kissed me down there once more  and I moaned for more, he pulled his tongue out and did something incredible with his tongue on my clit. I moaned more and i moved a up and down in the passion I felt.

He took a finger and put it inside my pussy, my wet pussy. As he cared for my clit with his tongue wanting me more of him. He took another of his finger and put it inside moving it more swiftly. I felt the warmth of the fire on my skin. I looked at fire as I grabbed the sheets on the mattress into a fist, I moaned as I could not contain it. "Come on me now, i want to feel you inside me", I said to ben.

"Not yet, baby hold on tight", Ben replied as he continued with his pleasure giving. He took his thumb and started caressing my clit and I moaned more and more for more. I couldn't have been more in desire than I felt right now.

He took his fingers out and ...........

.........................TO BE CONTINUED......................