Chapter -2

There he was on one knee.

I took a step back in shock.

Am i getting married, is he going to ask me to marry him. My thoughts which I thought everyone heard as they started looking at me. I can feel Stacey hand pushing me a step forward which I took back in shock.

Now he picks something from the floor and said, "I think you dropped this down". He held out his arms and opened the fist and there was my earring. I check my ear for the missing ear and laughed but I was kind of sad. I thought this was it, we were gonna married.

Everyone went back to their chit chat. I turned back to go to the bathroom, so emotional that I could not find the words to describe how I felt. As a tear is about to drop down my face, he holds my hand pulling me towards himself. He takes a mic from Stacey.

What is he doing, why is she giving him a mic.

He started singing but I didn't know the words. Something new but I liked it.

I have known you long
To know what you are
You are more than you are
You are my morning dew.

The night's bright light
You are my everything,
I wish i had known
The first time I
Saw you I knew it was you.

The day at the park
In your yellow dress
You looked like the beauty to the beast
Or princess to the Prince Charming

If i had only known
You would accept me
I would have taken you there and then
I bend my knee for you

So pls tell
Will you be the beauty to this beast

As he sings the last line he bends down again on his knee, handing over the mic to someone in the crowd. He took out a small box from the inside of his blazer. Opens it and there is that beautiful ring, the most huge diamond I have ever seen.

"So, what is your answer? WILL YOU BE THE BEAUTY TO THIS BEAST?" He said again.

" I...I...I...." I stuttered while giving the answer.

"Say YES" , everyone started shouting.

"YES....YES...!!!!" I finally answered. He took the ring out of the box, hold my hand up high and he put the ring on my finger and he stood back up hugging me and then planted a kiss on my lips to which I respond quickly. I could never imagine this is what he had planned all along.

He ordered champagne and opened it with a fizz splashing half of it on the floor but I didn't mind, it is my day now. We poured the champagne in the glasses and everyone cheered to us, with a blessing of a beautiful wedding and a beautiful marriage for the eternal days.

After it was all done, everyone went back to dancing. Stacey hugged me and took my hand to see the huge rock. "It is huge" while Kyle congratulated us by hugged me and shaking hands with Ben.

"Uff... the rock is huge, lucky girl", he said as he looked at the rock.

"You know what this means, you can never sleep with anyone else and we can have a bachelor party", Stacey said with such huge excitement.

"You know you will be my maid of honour right? And obviously will have a bachelor party!" I replied with the same excitement.

As the party began to come to an end, everyone started leaving with a congratulations on the engagement and that made me more and more happy. " OMGGGG... i am getting married, and I have to plan a wedding, and I am getting married, I can't wait for to tell everyone".

We four were the last ones to leave and I swear we all were so drunk after celebrating. It was hard to handle Stacey, so Kyle being a gentleman, took her back to her apartment.

So Ben and I decided to go back to Ben's place for the night since I was too drunk to go back to mine so he decided to stay together for the night.

We took a cab (too drunk to drive back home), better be safe than sorry. I dozed off a little in the car on his shoulder. He woke me up saying, "we are here get up".

I stumbled but got out off the car, but he carried me in his arms, (those strong arms) to the apartment making me desiring for him more and more.

I could not have told about him but i was feeling so dirty seeing him like that. We entered the apartment as he unlocked the door, took a step inside. I could see how he decorated his apartment, full of roses and a bucket of champagne and mattresses in the living room near the fire place and then I was out of control......

............TO BE CONTINUED.....