Chapter -10

The night that we enjoyed, was lovely.

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up with a fixed mind let's have this wedding.

I woke up Ben, who was sleeping beside me. "When can we have the wedding?" I asked him.

"Wedding... What??.... don't you want to have some rest, before all the trouble we go into?" He said in a confused state.

"NO!!! I want to have it as soon as possible" I said in a final tone.

"OOOKKK!!! Then, let's do it." He said as he planted a kiss on my forehead.

Today I have a doctor's appointment. If everything is well, I can have everything removed from the neck thingy to the cast.

AT THE HOSPITAL

My mom came with me, I invited her to tell her everything after the visit.
The doctor came in with my reports as I sat in the room with my mom, he washed his hands first, then he took a chair in front of me. "So how are you feeling today, miss?" The doc asked as he took out his notepad.

"I am fine, how are my reports?" I said in a worried tone.

"Let's look together." He said as he picked up my reports. He took out the reports, and placed them on a white background, and switched on its light, to see what actually is the state.

"So, you are almost repaired, the cast and neck braise can come out and then you can start with some physiotherapy and some exercises, but still have to take some medicines." The doctor replied.

I was happy enough all this stuff was coming out, and today itself was a golden luck, I headed over to the other part, where it was all gonna come off.

After an hour or so, I was free, not too much movement, doctor's orders but felt free like my skin can breathe again.

We left the hospital and decided to go eat somewhere nearby and then my mom will drop me home and I can get some rest.

At the table, I ordered a soup and a roast chicken, while my mom ordered a steak. After the hospital, something changed our appetite.

"So, mom I decided to do the wedding in 3 months from now, maybe in January. I said while I cut my chicken.

"Ooooo!!! Really!! My daughter is getting married!" She shouted and everyone started looking at us.

"Mom!! Calm down!" I said in a whispering tone, "How can I, my daughter is getting married!" She even shouted even louder, so everyone knew what the deal was and decided to ignore as they knew, if their child was getting married they would be glad this way.

We finished our meal, and my mom gave a huge tip first one for her. She was happy I could see that in her eyes and obviously, who could ignore that huge smile, like she has a won a lottery of $100,000.

I would be happy too, if my daughter was getting married.

The day was over, as she drop me home, I took my medicines and headed straight for bed, (if you are thinking about Ben, I already left a note for him at the fridge).

About to close my eyes, I hear the door unlocking, "Kyra!! Where are you?" Ben asked, "I am in the bed, come here!" I replied, less replying more shout, so he could hear my voice.

He looks at me and I could see the happiness on his face, looking at me all free of all those restraints. He came towards me planted a kiss on my cheeks, my forehead, nose and finally a deep kiss on the lips.

So happy, I could see him. "Let's celebrate, I brought pizza." He said.

"I already had a huge meal with my mother. BTW, I told her about the wedding and I have never seen her this happy, in a long time." I replied.

He opened the box and I jumped in for a slice. How can I resist it, it was my all time favourite (even if I am full). I ate around 2 pieces, while he ate the rest, we talked about the wedding, what happened at the hospital and everything about today.