Chapter -5

The dinner date was done like our usual dates but something new it was, I don't know if it was the thing that we just got engaged, or just anything like we never felt before. I kept footing him all the time. I did not know what had gotten into me since the whole engagement thing.

"I think we should move in together now", Ben said to my astonishment as I sipped my drink which almost choked me. "What??" I asked in a surprised shock.

"Yeah, you heard me, we should move in together at my place, we will keep your apartment for in case like for the wedding preparation and later for when we need privacy like date nights.

"Okay!" I said in a jolly mood, well firstly I knew my office was near his place so less travel for me, extra closet space, and a bigger apartment than my original one but away from Stacey and Kyle.

We finished our meal and we headed back to his place. He kissed me on my forehead and asked, "when should we start packing stuff up from your apartment to here?"

"Tomorrow it is then, it is a Sunday, so yeah it can be done tomorrow, for tonight we will clean up your apartment". He nodded in agreement as I waled towards his closet and I opened it, I saw it was all empty. "I already did it for you, I knew you would say yes". I closed the cupboard and rat towards him and climbed on him like a little baby.

"Okay! C'mon down now Kyra!" He said while he hugged me last time and then patted on my back till I was on the floor again.

"So what do you want to do now" he asked. "Let's watch a movie", I said in a childish way, the way he could never resist, with my big eyes and almost pouting lips. He kissed me on the lips and he nodded yes and that kiss brought a chill to my spine. I want more, I thought to myself.

I pulled him towards me and started kissing him, till he was all hard again "what about the movie" he asked while kissing me. "What movie?" I said it like that and we had our passionate kiss again and this time I thought I will start with giving him the pleasure first.

I kissed him the places as I started going down on him, the nipples, the chest, the abdomen, the below abdomen and then the pubic region as I undressed him from his jeans and his underwear exposing his sexy body and then finally his hard penis.
I took his hard penis put it in my mouth and started licking it first, and then sucking it way too hard, just the way he likes it.... He moaned in pleasure moving his hips back and forth and his hand on my hand making me suck more and more of his part.

I came up, I did not want to finish him off without giving him the complete pleasure. I threw him down on the couch, while giving him a strip tease. I slowly removed my white shirt and those black jeans. I stood before him in my black lacey bra and underwear and did a little sexy dance for him, while I spanked a little of myself. He pulled out his hand and signing him to come near him, I jumped over him, and then kissed him as I sat on him properly. He removed the bra and the underwear and took his hard penis separating my labias and then inserting it into my vag. I moaned as it moved inside of me and even he did as he felt the warmth of me from inside. He cupped my breasts, and hold me on my waists as I moved on top of him, up and down, both of us moaned in pleasure, as we continued with our pace.

He hold me tightly while I placed my hand on his chest and increased my pace, I started gliding on top of him increasing the friction between us. I started moving with more and more increasing friction as I was about to cum. I increased my speed, we both simultaneously said "I am cumming".  We both grabbed each other tightly as I increased my pace, to have that final orgasm.

We both came at the same time and then I laid down on him, while his penis inside of me, totally tired, he put his arms around me and hold me tightly, I removed the penis from inside me and I laid on top of him as he hold me and kissed my forehead "that was unexpected" he said while he exhaled his breath out. I decided to get up clean ourselves up and watch the movie we decided to watch.

We both cleaned up ourselves, knowing we have not had much strength left, he made popcorn while I put in the dvd for inside out. He both were on the couch eating popcorn and me on his bare chest, while he just wore his underwear and lower as I wore his shirt with my garments inside. A blanket over ourselves warm enough to keep us warm through the entire snow storm.
We buried ourselves within each other arms as we both felt asleep over there on the couch and the movie kept playing for the entire time.