Chapter-15

The next day, since the time I woke up, I just had Kyle in my mind. I held my head in my hand as I sat on the toilet seat(it was closed). "What am I doing? I am cheating on Ben, not telling him this" I said to myself. "C'mon kyra hold your self together, it was a phase, get over it, marry Ben" I said to myself and it was it.

My decision was for final, I got from the seat, freshened up, took a bath and got ready to meet Stacey at the boutique and my mum was also coming along.

It is all going to be so emotional. We all met up at SO CHIC WEDDING DRESSES store.

It was one of the most expensive places for wedding gowns, but I can afford one now.

The host welcomed us and gave us a glass of champagne as we sat down on a white couch, in-front of a mirror designed specially for the dress fitting.

I started looking at the samples from one side and Stacey from another, but the host brought put three dresses from the back, what she thought would look good on me.

I tried the first on one, I came out in awe and my mom just went like dropping tears, while Stacey calmed her down "you look like an angel" my mum said. It was an off shoulder, white satin gown on the top till the bottom and then net covering with beautiful blue embroidery of flowers on it with a fairytale train and a small belt on the waist. We removed the belt and tried on a ribbon which made a huge bow on the back and it just looked gorgeous. "Like a princess" stacey said.

"Let's try another" the hostess said.
I came out again in a different satin mermaid white gown,with a huge V cut in front and like a corset on the back and a small belt " I don't like this one" Stacey said and my mom nodded. "The first one is the best" my mom said again.

"Let's try out another" I said.

I came out again, this one was heavy, huge train with fur on it and and heavy embroidery of the stones on the top. "This one is the third one, but this is heavy" i said. "Still the first one" my mum said again. And this time I agreed with her.

I came out wearing it again, and this time I even got the elbow veil to pair it up. "You look so beautiful" my mum said as she dropped a tear while she saw me, and even Stacey agreed. I walked up to my mum and wiped her tears and gave her a hug.

I gave out the final fitting and we were out of the store, heading out for lunch.

We headed out after having an amazing lunch, where my mum kept talking about how I used to annoy her when I was so young, how Stacey and me used to play in the backyard and how amazing were those holidays we all took together as a family.

After the lunch mom went back, while Stacey and I came back to her apartment to just chill out. I had informed Ben of me staying over at Stacey's for the night. While I did that Stacey called Kyle over, which I didn't know, until I saw him. And everything went blank. We were alone in the room so I just kissed him again, it just felt right to me and I could feel, he could say the same.

But I stepped back, I know it was wrong but it was right kind of wrong. We didn't say anything and he left as he came without saying anything.
I felt sunken but I could not do anything. Stacey came in and ask about Kyle's whereabouts. "He left said something came up" I lied with full confidence and she believed me. We just sat down talking, she talked while I listened mostly it just went in my ear and came out from the other one. I just kept thinking about me and Kyle and Ben and what would happen, when I tell him about this.

"I cannot tell him, but this would be cheating" I thought to myself.

Another voice in my head "it is okay, don't tell him, be happy with him and you will forget Kyle" and this time I was sure it was my final decision.

"Kyra, where are you lost?" Stacey said as she snapped her fingers in front of me. "What? Nothing just wedding stuff" I replied again a lie. "I can understand, but I am here for you, you will get through" stacey said again and hugged me. Comfort I felt in her arms, her warm hug.

I just stayed there in her arms, as she comforted me and some tears came rolling down my cheeks, she comforted me more, controlling herself. As we sat near the fire. "Okay let's do karaoke" Stacey said and I agreed, really need something to cheer our mood up.

We sang all the songs on her playlist, repeated many songs, ordered pizza and drank wine the entire time and sometimes some margaritas. Mmmm, delicious margaritas, it got us in the mood. We shouted, sang on top of our voices, ate and enjoyed till 3am. We packed up stuff after we were done, head spinning and still going on with the cleaning. Put the dishes in the dishwasher, mopped the floor and then vomiting in the bathroom and then cleaning the bathroom and finally falling asleep on the bed in the cozy sheets.