Chapter -9

I was happy to feel at home, but something I thought had changed but I did not know what.

He hugged once we kept our bags down. "I have missed you." He said, I hugged him back and it felt good, to feel that warmth again. "I have been feeling so lonely around here, thank god you are back." He again said, I felt good about what he said and we so just wanted to take it slow, as the doctor recommended, so stressful work for 1 week and complete rest.

THE SAME NIGHT

Ben invited Stacey and Kyle over for a game night. We picked up a few games with pizza and wine but again juice for me (damn I hate missing on wine).

As the bell rung, I quickly went to open the door, but it was pizza (surprisingly, it was early today), as I closed the door and started moving towards the couch with the pizza, the bell rang again.

This time it was them, I felt crazy when I hugged them like it has been years to see them both.

We all sat down on the floor, near the fireplace, opening up the boxes, and started talking. "The wedding is on, when should we start?" Stacey asked, I knew this question was about to come soon, but was not ready for it now "soon". I replied, she understood that it was a lot to take in at a time like this. They both signed my cast on my hand, the last one remaining and as there was still a band on my neck. It was a little impossible for me to laugh much, it still hurts.

We all started with teaming up, girls against the boys, but everyone disagreed and we ended up picking up chits. I got Kyle and Ben and Stacey paired up, we all threw high fives and ben explained the rules of the game.

First game was a game of pictionary. I was not good at drawing, so I and Kyle lost the first round, but the second round, we won with a huge difference. The last was the tie breaker round, which ended up in a tie, unfortunately Ben had everything planned and each team got to do a dare, who ever completed it first, wins the game.

The dare was to:- eat 10 spicy green chillies and the other person had to become a chair the entire time.
It was fun starting, I and ben picked up chillies while they both became the chair.

Stacey gave up too easily while we were on almost on our last chillies. As Kyle and shouted "we won" Ben helped Stacey to get up as she fell down, while becoming a chair.

The second game was a truth or dare game mostly a fun game, for everyone, specially the dares were fun like dancing like a druggie, mimicking each other, and many other things, I can not possibly reveal all the truth. But some of them were really funny like when Ben peed in the pool, or Stacey was caught making out in public places, Ben about his parties and how much he drank and puked on 5 different girls in a 1 hour, and me, well I am not going to reveal my secrets it was between us.

The pizza was finished, whole two boxes of them so we ordered another rounds still no alcohol for me.

The third game started out pretty funny, it was a game of guessing the songs and acting out the singer and the lyrics. I am not so good with sings but Kyle was, so I acted out and he guessed. He even guessed it out even though I did not even know half of them, but unfortunately we lost the first round as the other team was far more better than us.

The second round began. "We have to win this game." I said to Kyle in pure confidence, and we won the game and last round was again a tie breaker round and this was really tough because it was less time than last two rounds only a minute while the other rounds had two minutes.

As I started acting out, he guessed all the answers and this time the other team lost. "We won!" I said to Kyle while jumping up and down and hugged him.

While Ben and Stacey looked at each other and started blaming each other for the loss. "It is okay guys, do not fight, everything is fair in love and war." I said and I started laughing and Kyle and I high-fived.

"The pizza is here!" I said as the door bell rang, I got up and rushed towards the door, to get it. I paid the delivery guys with a bonus tip he said a thank you and left. I opened it, my favourite, veggies and cheese pizza.

Already a slice was in my mouth, till I reached, where everyone was sitting, "you monster!" Stacey said, as she looked at me, eating the pizza slice, knowing it was her favourite too.

The boxes were thrown out by Ben and Kyle cleaned up the wine glasses.
"What are your plans about getting married?" Stacey said.

"Soon" i replied again.

"I think you get started, you don't have to get married right away, start planning and you will get to it, once you are ready." She replied and put me in a thought.

The boys entered with their respective beers, handing out one to Stacey and giving me juice with my meds.

Am i ready to get married now, or should i just, I thought and Ben cut me off, "Cheers!" He said and we cheered it and drank and started enjoying the night.

PLEASE WAIT TILL I UPLOAD MORE CHAPTERS TOGETHER, pls leave your comments and recommend to your friends if you liked this story.

THANK YOU GUYS, FOR THE PATIENCE....