This time was sacred for me since I was mostly alone at the pack house. I wasn't allowed to join them at school since they thought of me as a waste of space and didn't think I needed an education since I was more as a slave  in their eyes. But I loved learning and would take the opportunity of reading on all sorts of topics in the pack's library when no one was around. I quickly put away the remaining dishes before making my way out of the kitchen in hopes that I can get some reading time but those hopes were cut when the Alpha's son came around the corner and nearly bumped into me. 

"Move you pathetic omega!!" Shouted James. He shoved into me but as soon as we touched sparks attacked my arm and shock filled my head. I looked up to stare at my mate's face and he was just as shocked as I was.

Talk to mate. Urged Sky. 

"I-"

"Shut up!!" He growled and roughly grabbed my arm before dragging me off with him. My heart was racing not sure of what he was planning to do. 

"Where are we going?" I asked as he continued his way through the house.

"I said shut up!" He screamed and pushed open a door to a room that smelled strongly of his scent. He stopped at the edge of the bed before hurling me forward from behind him so I would land face first in his bed. 

"W-what're you doing?" I timidly asked as I turned on my back and watched him get on top of me. 

"If you scream I'll make your life a living hell!" He growled. I began to sob as he ripped my clothes of my body. I tried covering up with my hands but was to no avail as he used his Alpha strength to keep me in place.

"Pl-please don't do this!" I wailed but nothing seemed to stop him. 

 All I can do was quietly sob as he raped me over and over again until I felt broken and used. This is not what I imagined my first time would be...this was not filled of love and passion...but was filled of rage and lust. Throughout the whole thing he didn't give me looks of love..he gave me looks of disgust and anger. Once he thought he's had enough he allowed me to change back into my clothes just as I was about to leave he told me to wait..I turned around to face "my mate".

"I James Storm reject you Grace Winters as my mate and Luna." he growled. As soon as those words left his mouth a scorching pain rippled through my body. Tears started falling from my eyes without my permission.

"I forbid you to tell anyone that we are mates. You will never be anything to me you are a worthless omega! Now leave before I do something even worse." he growled. 

"Yes Alpha." I said quietly as tears were still falling down my cheeks. I quickly wiped my eyes before turning around to get out of his room and run back to mine. Once I reached my room I shut the door before sliding down to the floor and sobbing out loud. I was heartbroken I couldn't believe I waited all this time for a mate to have this happen to me. I could feel Sky come forward in my mind as her sadness added on to mine.

Our mate rejected us. He did THAT to us.  Whimpered Sky.

I know...now he will keep using us to satisfy his wolf

I felt the familiar pain stinging in my eyes once again and nausea hitting my stomach.

No he will not! Pack up Gray we are leaving tonight. Sky growled out. 

Sky's voice didn't have an ounce of sadness but of rage. She never really considered leaving this place probably because she felt a sense of responsibility for the pack, most likely the Luna in her, but this was her breaking point I could tell that she was ready to leave. I made sure to take a long shower rubbing off any scent that James had left on our body and then packed up whatever small belongings  I had along with money my parents left me along with what I had saved over the years. Once the moon was out and people were asleep I quietly moved throughout the house before making it outside and shifting into my white wolf. I ran as fast as I could into the forest praying that no guard would stop us and take us back to James. 

Sky I'm scared...and heart broken. I felt so sad leaving even though I should be happy that I left that hell hole.

Don't worry Gray I'll protect you and our lil one

Lil one? Sky I-I can't be....can I?..

Yes Grace you are pregnant but we will protect our pup we will grow stronger and not be afraid of anyone. We will become stronger for our pup as well as for ourselves.

Yes Sky you're right we will become stronger. 

Even though I was scared out of my mind she was right we had to become stronger for our pup and us.

___________________________

Hi guys! Thanks for reading this is my first book and I hope you guys enjoy it!