Going Back

Grace's POV

*2 years later*

"Aiden! Please stop running away!" I yell as I chase my two year old toddler around trying to change him into his day clothes. He laughed out loud as he sped through the pack house effectively avoiding my hands. Man when did he get this fast? I run into the living room where I see five boys acting suspicious.

"You five wouldn't have happened to see Aiden would you?" I said crossing my arms giving them the "mom" look. 

"Of course not Gracie" Answered both Logan and Roland simultaneously. I nodded sarcastically as I looked between the boys legs to see a tiny little body sitting behind.

"You wouldn't be lying to little ol' me would you? You know how Sky gets when you hide her pup from her." I growled out.

"We would never lie to you Gray." answered Ryder trying not to laugh.

"Oh really then you wouldn't mind me checking behind you!" I jumped up and around the boys getting a full view of my baby boy before grabbing him and putting on his clothes. The whole time making my baby boy laugh with funny faces while his five uncles were just watching him with joy in their eyes.

"Okay now you can go play with your uncles." smiling I give his little cheeks kisses before handing him off to Roland and Logan. It's been two years since I left Moonbeam, two years since I had my love Aiden, and two years since I have been together with my new family. I smile at the thought of how I have gotten close to them during this short period of time. They were always there for me and helped me through birth which was awful since we didn't have out mate by our side. I was pulled out by my thoughts by Ryder who placed a hand on my shoulder, looking at me with a serious face which made my heart drop since he hardly is serious around us.

"Grace we need to talk" Ryder said after the boys had taken Aiden out of the room probably knowing what he is about to say. I turned to face him as he sat down on the couch and motioned for me to come sit next to him.

"Gray... we need to go back to your old pack. I know we're a strong pack but we have low numbers in our pack and the best option is for us to go and join Moonbeam just incase rogues try to attack us next." He said looking at me for a reaction. My body tensed at his words but he was right I couldn't let my petty feelings stand in the way of everyone's safety. I sighed and took a deep breath.

"When are we leaving?"

"By the end of the week. Don't worry we'll be with you the whole time even the girls won't leave your side." he said as he pulled me into a hug. After Ryder gave me the news I went up to my room and just began to think about everything that happened to us. 

Don't worry so much we won't let him affect us like he did before we've been doing fine raising our pup without him Gray . Said Sky. 

I sighed knowing that she was right he doesn't affect us like he used to but I wonder how we'll feel after we see him face to face again. I was laying down when all the sudden May barges into my room with Anna and Sophia in tow. I jumped up to see them jump on the bed with me attacking me into a hug pile. 

"Ugh! What are you three doing to me."

"Making sure you aren't in a pity party for yourself. " Answered May.

"She's right were aren't going to let you think about that asshole." Said Sophia with a huff.

"I get that y'all love me but can you get off you're squishing my organs." I groaned trying to knock them off. They all got off and sat with me on my bed giving me a look to see if I would have a reaction. Before I could tell them I was okay I heard knock on my bedroom door and saw Aldrick leaning against the door frame watching us.

"So how did you take the news?" I groaned and grabbed a pillow for me to shove my face in it. 

"Grace." I heard Anna's soft voice as she placed a hand on my shoulder making me put my pillow down.

"Not well I assume" He said moving forward to join me and the girls on the bed. 

"How am I supposed to act when I see him?! I mean for love of God he raped me and rejected me! And I know that I shouldn't care about seeing him but I do since he's my mate!!" I screamed in a frustrated voice. Aldrick put his hand on my shoulder and let out a sigh.

"I know Gracie believe me we hate this too. We don't ever want you never that guy again but you know he has to know about Aiden. Plus you got us and the girls protecting you the whole time we aren't going to let them hurt you." 

"He's right Grace he won't touch you as long as we're there." Smiled Anna while May and Sophia nodded in agreement. I'm so happy to have them as my support I have no idea what I would've done without them. 

"Thank you I always feel better after our talks." I told them going forward to hug the girls and Aldrick hugging all four of us. Pulling away I wiped away tears that had fallen down my face from talking about James. We continued talking for a while figuring out what we are going to do once we got there and how James might react to us coming back. Soon I heard loud thudding coming toward my bedroom door and saw that it was Logan holding my sleeping baby boy. 

"He fell asleep during the movie we were watching." I got up from the bed and got my sleeping little love as Damien passed by with a sleeping Roland in his arms. We all watched him as he grunted and struggled to hold Roland without dropping him. 

"Yeah this idiot passed out on the floor too. Now tell me again why am I taking him up to his room instead of you?"

"Because I'm too lazy to carry up his fatass. He may be my twin but he's an idiot." We all chuckled at their banter and watching Damien give him a slight glare. 

"Right." said Damien before he grunted and took Roland to his room yelling a goodnight. The girls and Aldrick got up and left saying goodnight leaving me alone to get some test. I walked toward my bed to lay Aiden down and moved toward the closet to grab some clothes for me and Aiden. After changing my little man I laid him down in his crib and changed into some spandex and a large sweatshirt before going into bed and thinking about the move at the end of the week. I was nervous to say the least but I knew that we would be okay and that we weren't the same person that we used to be before we left. 

Stop overthinking. James won't do anything to us and if he tries I'll rip him to pieces.

But Sky he's our mate will you be able to do that?

I'll do anything for our pup. She said without an ounce of doubt in her voice. Sky has been stronger than before we left and I know she'll always protect us. Deciding to put my mind at rest I covered myself in the blanket and turned to the side until the crib was in my view. I guess I'm going back to that place I thought before closing my eyes and falling asleep.