Reunion

Grace's POV

It was the day to go back to my old back and to say I was terrified was an understatement. I didn't know what to expect going back to that horrid pack. We've been on the road for a few hours now and I know that we're close since Sky began to get anxious at the proximity to our mate. I wasn't ready for this even if I told myself that I was and I didn't know what to do to get this feeling to go away. I was trying to keep my mind off of where we were currently heading to by occasionally looking at my sleeping baby boy who was unaware of what was going on.

Don't worry Gray I won't cave in even if it's our mate. The only man we need in our life is our pup. Sky's calm voice made me relax down a bit. She was right all we needed was Aiden to be happy. James doesn't deserve us after everything he did even if he is our mate.

After a few more minutes we had arrived to the Moonbeam pack. I stared at the huge house that I once was tortured in. I started to panic once again until Sophia, May, and Anna put their hands in my shaking ones reassuring me that everything will work out fine. Everyone started to pile out of the cars and at that moment we smelled our mate. The same woodsy and mint smell that had raped us so long ago.

We must be strong Grace. He can't hurt us anymore we aren't the same person we used to be. Sky's voice was determined not to fall into the trance of our mate. I took a deep breathe preparing myself for whatever may happen. I got out of the truck before turning around to grab Aiden from the car seat and stood behind the guys and the girls allowing them to hide me from James view. He stood proudly and tall at the entrance of the pack house waiting for us to come closer to greet us.

"Welcome to the Moonbeam Pack I'm Alpha Storm, we hope to make you and your pack feel welcomed here. This is my Beta Tony and my Third in command Josh." James said with a smile at the end. I was shocked at how can such a wicked man smile the way he can.

"Thank you for allowing my pack to stay with you I'm Alpha Lucas and this is my mate Anna. Along with me and my mate is my Beta Damien and my Third in command Aldrick." Said Ryder as he shook hands with James while Anna just glared at him refusing his handshake.

I looked at the rest of my family and saw that they were all glaring at James showing me that they were by my side. He looked confused at the way the pack was staring at him but said nothing as he moved to the side to allow everyone to go inside the pack house. I started walking between Logan and Roland hoping he would not notice me. I held on tight to my sleeping baby boy in my arms but as soon as I got to the door James looked directly at me. His piercing blue eyes bore into mine... I stood there frozen. Sky said nothing not knowing what to do everything just froze at that moment. That was until he saw Aiden and his eyes turned pitch black and let out growl that was so loud it woke up Aiden. He tried to grab me but Roland and Logan got in front of me grabbing both of his arms trying to push him back.

"Stay back." Growled out Logan

"Don't touch her." Bit out Roland. James tried to go throw them off and I started backing up with a terrified Aiden in my arms. He managed to throw the twins off of his arms making his way to me again but Ryder got in the way before James even got to me.

"Stay away from my pack member." He growled out with Alpha command.

"YOU CAN NOT KEEP US AWAY FROM OUR MATE!" James screamed out.

"She is no longer your mate she was rejected therefore you have no control over her. She is now under my protection as a valuable pack member so I won't ask again. Stay. Away.From.Her." He bit out as his eyes turned black at the disrespect his wolf was receiving from James.

He looked at my eyes struggling to pass by Ryder but he would not let James through which I was grateful for. James looked more and more angry with every passing second.The screaming and growling that James was doing terrified Aiden making him cry into my chest. I tried to soothe him rocking him in my arms while saying comforting words but it didn't help as his sobs got louder. Everyone was trying to keep James away as Aldrick ran to help Ryder push him back but it only enraged him more making him start half morphing into his wolf.

I still couldn't comfort my baby making my heart ache while Damien and May came to me to try and help me with Aiden, but to no avail. James looked so terrifying as his eyes shifting pitch black eyes were on me and my baby at all times. He seemed to look even more pissed when he saw Aiden clutching on to my chest crying mommy the man is scary.

"WHOSE BASTARD CHILD DID YOU HAVE YOU SLUT!?!" Screamed James.

Shocked at his words I put Aiden down on the grass giving him a smile and turned to face James who was still struggling in the guys' arms. That was the last straw I felt anger bubble up within me no one insults our baby. I growled out loud and morphed into my wolf. Sky bared her teeth standing in a protective position in front of our pup who was clutching on to my hind leg. I snapped toward him showing him that I wasn't afraid to take him head on. This made James stop struggling in the boys' arms and looking shocked at Sky's outburst and possible threat to end him. He did nothing but stand there looking at us which we took as a sign that he was not willing to fight us. I growled once more before forming back as Logan handed me his shirt so I wouldn't be naked. I picked up my baby boy and walked toward James giving him a death glare the entire way. I stood in front of him making sure I kept eye contact to show him I was no longer scared of him.

"I suggest you listen to me James because I will not repeat myself. You can insult me all you want but if you dare insult or even look at my baby the wrong way I swear to the Moon Goddess that we will end you mate or not." I growled out. James stayed frozen in place as I pushed past him to go into the pack house. Aiden still clutched on to me crying from what had occured moments ago as I headed up to our assigned room. Sky and I were furious at what he did and there's no way that he will run our lives again.