She's back

James' POV

*Two Years After Grace Left*

I miss her. I missed the way she smelt. The way she looked and how she excited me the night I took her for my own. I know it's wrong to think back to the night I raped her but I felt my heart race in excitement when I thought of my mate. I've been searching for two years so that I can bring my mate back home but I have yet to do so. I groaned frustrated putting my head into my hands trying to calm myself down. I'm getting closer and closer to completely losing my mind since I don't have my mate with me. I'm constantly angry at everyone and everything, my connection to my wolf has weakened since he barely talks to me or shifts, he only makes his appearance when it involves the pack or Grace. He just started hating me even more when I started to have a casual sex relationship with Chloe, stating that Grace will never want to touch us again but I need to relieve my frustrations and even though Chloe is in my bed I picture Grace beneath me.

On top of my searches I also have the problem of rouges attacking other packs. So as precautions I've decided to increase training to make sure we are ready to fight if needed. I'm even lending a hand to another pack, the Bloodmoon pack. The Bloodmoon pack has a reputation of being one of the strongest packs there is but are small in numbers. The Alpha of the pack wanted to ensure their safety so I offered that they stay in my pack, the largest pack there is, in exchange they have to train my pack. They would be coming at the end of the week so I have to make sure everything is ready for their arrival.

*******************************************************************************************

The day came for when the Bloodmoon pack was to arrive but something felt off. My wolf was feeling anxious and I didn't know why.

Xavier what's got you going all crazy?

I feel our mate ! He howled out in joy.

My heart started to beat faster at the thought of my mate. I was finally to see my beautiful mate again. I'd be able to beg for her forgiveness and we could be together again. The sounds of wheels coming toward the pack house pulled me out if my thoughts. Soon enough black SUVs came into my sight as they drove up the driveway and everyone filed out. I tried looking at everyone that was coming out the caars and even tried smelling the air for her but could not see or smell my mate.

I thought you said she was coming. I said annoyed.

Don't underestimate me human I know my mate is here. He snarled making me slightly wince at how powerful he really is.

I regained my composure before walking toward the Alpha and introduced myself along with my Beta and Third in command.

"Welcome to the Moonbeam Pack I'm Alpha Storm, we hope to make you and your pack feel welcomed here. This is my Beta Tony and my Third in command Josh." I said as I finished off with a smile.

"Thank you for allowing my pack to stay with you I'm Alpha Lucas and this is my mate Anna. This is my Beta Damien and my Third in command Aldrick." After his introduction I shook his hand and tried to shake his mate's hand but for some weird reason she refused my handshake and glared at it as if it was the worst thing she had to do.

Ignoring the face she gave me I moved to the side to allow their pack to enter but as I did I smelt her. I turned and directly looked into those beautiful blue eyes that held fear for me. I was frozen until I saw what she had in her arms, a baby. I felt my eyes go black as me and my wolf became angry at the thought of our mate giving birth to a child of another. I could feel my eyes go black as I growled and tried to walk over to our mate but just as I started to walk twins got in front of me grabbing both of my arms.