Realization

Grace's POV

Sky do you think that he knows? He kept staring at Aiden.

I don't know Gray, but we should stay on our toes with him. We don't know how he'll act if  he finds out.

True.

"Grace wait!!" Fuck will he ever leave me alone.  James ran toward me and blocked the way so I couldn't go up the stairs.

"Is there something else you need to tell me James ? Because I really don't feel like saying anything more to you." I asked with an attitude.

"Grace she really is nothing to me anymore. I only care about you and if you'd let me I'd also care for your son." He looked at me intensely with those blue eyes filled with hope that I would let him back into my life. I broke eye contact to look at my baby boy in my arms. Although I love my baby to death all I can think about is how he was conceived and the pain I went through because of James. I looked back up at him with a scowl on my face.

"I could NEVER trust a monster like you near my pup. So LEAVE ME ALONE!" I snapped and pushed by him to go upstairs to our room. But I swear I could hear a faint whimper from James as I left him behind. Once I got into my room I put Aiden down on the bed and made sure he was secure in bed before going toward the shower.

I'm really starting to get annoyed by James and his Alpha attitude. How dare he think that her can just come back into my life and be Aiden's dad.

Well he technically is Aiden's dad. But don't worry Gray he won't be getting near us. I won't allow it.

I was enjoying my hot shower until I felt the presence of someone in the room. Sky growled and I rush out with only a towel to of course find James once again in my room, but this time staring intensely to Aiden.

"He's ours isn't he?" He said but it didn't sound like his voice. Only when he looked up did I realize it wasn't James at all, but rather his wolf.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked terrified.

"I don't think we ever properly met I'm Xavier. And I just wanted to let you know whatever James did was completely in his own I tried stopping him that night, but he kept fighting me back and I couldn't stop it. I'm so sorry to you and Sky. I don't expect you to forgive us but I just wanted to let you know that I love you both greatly and hope you find happiness." Xavier's golden eyes filled with tears. I then felt some drop down my face as well.

Xavier... he really is sincere about this. Grace is it okay if I can have control?

Of course.

I felt Sky take control and slowly make her way toward Xavier. Once she was in arms length she gave him a hug which he gladly returned.

"It's okay we don't blame you Xavier. Thank you for apologizing even though it wasn't your fault." She said. Xavier tightened his grip on us and Sky began to purr at the tingles that were shooting up our body.

"Thank you for listening. I promise I'll make it up to both of you." Xavier said as he pulled away.

Hey Sky can you ask him if James can hear and see everything that is going on.

"Can James see and hear everything that's going on?"

"No that idiot human is blocked at the moment I made sure to get complete control when he fell asleep, so he's completely unaware of what's going on."

Strange Xavier doesn't seem to like James too much.

Some wolves aren't blessed with good humans like I was with you.

"So is he ours?" He repeated while looking at Aiden once again.

You can tell him Sky.

Are you sure Gray? I don't want you to feel uncomfortable about it.

He's a sweet wolf from what I can tell. Plus I can feel how happy he makes you. Xavier is your perfect mate.

Thank you Gracie.

"Yes he's ours Xavier but you can't tell James. I promised Grace that I would protect our pup from him. After everything that he's done to us... well we can't let him hurt our pup too."

"What's his name?"

"His name is Aiden." Xavier's eyes lit up excited at the fact that his mate carried his pup. He carefully made his way over to Aiden and stared at him lovingly. He caressed his head before planting a kiss on his forehead. He then moved away back toward us and hugged us tightly.

"Thank you my beautiful mates." And gave us a kiss in the cheek. I swear we blushed a bright red. He then backed away and looked at Aiden sadly once more then back at us.

"Don't worry I won't tell James. I don't think he'll find out as long as you keep Aiden away from him. I'll only visit when he's completely asleep. Now good night and sleep well my loves." He said before walking out of the room.

Well that was something.

He really is the perfect mate.

I wish we could be with only him.

Me too.