Epilogue

10 years later

"Babe I don't think I should go tonight. I look like I'm ready to pop and I don't want to leave Aria alone." I looked down at my huge stomach as I played with our daughter. It was crazy to think she was almost two. 

"Davina already said she would watch her

"Davina already said she would watch her. C'mon this is basically like your coming out party, we've been talking about it for years!" Alex gave me a pleading look and picked up Aria. 

"Don't you think mommy should come to the party with me princess?" Aria looked at him and gave him a smile followed by a giggle. She only had a few teeth which made it even cuter. She looked at me and nodded before snuggling into Alex's chest.

"Fine, fine. I'm not even going to look nice in my dress but I'll go." 

An hour passed and I looked down at my outfit. I picked a cute black dress and made sure my hair and makeup looked good so that eyes wouldn't be overly focused on my pregnant belly. I was eight months in and more than ready to meet the baby boy inside of me. 

"Damn! We've been married for years and I still can't get used to you." I turned to see Alex checking me out. 

I sighed, "I look big

I sighed, "I look big." Alex smiled and placed his hand on my stomach.

"It's only because you're carrying our beautiful baby," he kissed my stomach and took my hand, leading me out of our room. 

I gave Davina a big hug before leaving with Alex and Reese. They had gotten married too, and Davina was also due for a girl soon. We had planned it out perfectly like the weird best friends that we are. It would be like a dream come true if our kids got married one day, but we both promised our husbands not to push it on them. Well not too much. 

We entered the building and made our way to the front desk. 

Mrs. Timms our English teacher was sitting down with a paper full of names from our class. I didn't know attendance would be taken tonight, but I guess it would make sense for a military school. 

"Names?" Mrs. Timms asked as she looked up. Her eyes widened as she spotted me standing slightly behind Alex nervously. "Oh I'm sorry, I thought we sent out the a card saying only graduates were allowed in, not families."