Results!

Time is up! Voting is now closed! Thanks to everyone who voted, for your feedback is very important to me. Here's the results:

In first...

Cameron! He had five votes; more than anyone else. 

We have a three way tie for second... And those lucky three are...

Damien, Hunter, and Lyle! They each had four votes. 

And, in last place...

Henry, with one vote.

So yeah, based on your votes, I'm going to cast Henry off into the abyss, never to be written about again (At least by me). Now that we have our main four, I need some help with something. Who do I choose? I know the characters you want, but which ones should I pair up? I'll give you the options I'm considering. 

1-Make a story about Lyle and Cameron while also making a story about Hunter and Damien (or any other pairing combination)

2-Make a story using all four characters, but not make them brothers.

3-Use one story using 1-3 characters, and cast the other(s) aside.

I know that I said that voting was over... Guess I lied (Sorry). I need you to tell me your opinion on which option I should do. I'm not going to do over two stories, since I already have so many going on at the moment, so keep that in mind. So, this is what I need you to vote on.

-Which option to do.

-If you choose options 1 or 3, which character(s) to do, and what pairing (For option 1). 

Hope to hear from you soon, because I can't start working on the story until I know which character(s) I'm doing. I'm probably going to keep this voting period up for about 1-2 weeks. After that, I'm going to close the voting, since I need to actually start on the story. Later! =^-^=