~Chapter Six~

After second block, which I can tell I'm not going to like, Henry and I headed to our third class.

"Don't worry, Ms. Clod is very nice."

"Let's hope so."

When we arrived, we saw a very welcoming environment.

"Welcome. You can pick any seat that you'd like."

Yep, I'm definitely going to like this class. So, Henry and I walked to the middle of the class, since all the window and end seats had already been taken. Henry ended up sitting behind me. The seats on my left, and, right had no one sitting there. But, there was stuff there. Wonder who sits in those two seats...

"Hello!"

I was started, with this energetic outburst. I turned, to the right, to see a female with long black hair, that was in a ponytail, and, blue eyes, with fair skin.

"And, you are...?"

"Lily! My name's Lily! I have a feeling we're going to be besties soon!"

"Uh..."

How do I respond to this? This girl's way too energetic for me.

"Don't worry, about my sister. She's really nice."

I turned, to find the source of the voice. I turned, to see a guy, with short black hair, with the same blue eyes, and, fair skin. It was easy to tell that they were siblings.

"Okay..."

"Tyler, Tyler Pommo. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you, too."

"So, (y/n), you excited for a new year?"

"No, not really."

"Me either. But, since I don't want to let my family down, I have to come here."

"I see..."

I had no idea rich people dealt with these problems.

"Don't worry, Lily, I'm sure your family's very proud of you."

This caused Lily to smile.

"See? This is another reason we'll soon be besties. Because, you're so understanding!"

Lily then reached out, and, hugged me. I gave a half-hearted hug back to her.

"Okay, class, take your seats. We will be beginning class now."

"Aw! Here, take my number." Lily said, before handing me a piece of paper.

It had her phone number on it.

"Why do you...?"

"Being the head cheerleader's a lot of fun. But... Guys ask for my phone number all the time. So... I always keep it on me."

"I see..."

After I said that, the teacher started her own version of an introduction to class. I must say, I really like the way she runs things. Maybe this school won't be so bad after all... 

Sorry that this chapter's so short. I promise the next one will be longer. Later, my fellow readers! =^-^=